Posted by Annie on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 7:52pm.
An organelle is
A. the smallest “living” structure in the body.
B. a specialized body part composed of tissues.
C. a structure in the cytoplasm.
D. any complex living being, plant or animal.
(c) is this correct
- Health - bobpursley, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 7:53pm
- Health - Annie, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 7:55pm
The body’s ongoing process of regulating its internal environment—electrolyte balance,
blood chemistry, temperature, and so on—is called
A. excretion. C. peristalsis.
B. homeostasis. D. metabolism
- Health - Larry, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 8:00pm
B is correct.
- Health - Jamie, Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 9:18pm
What cellular process involves mitosis?
- Health - Anonymous, Wednesday, March 17, 2010 at 1:15am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science (URGENT!! CORRECT PLEASE)) - (1) in order for an organism to develop ...
- Science question? - 1. Under which of the following conditions would a fossil ...
- Biology - What are the levels of organization in a living system? LEVEL 1 - ...
- science - All living things must carry out certain functions and possess certain...
- BIOLOGY - PLEASE HELP ME! THANK YOU! The table shows the percentage of the body ...
- cj 220 - Write a 700- to 1,050-word essay in APA format explaining the theory ...
- Biology - Bacterial cells are prokaryotic. Select two structures of bacterial ...
- Science 7R (help!!!!) - I have this worksheet for science tonight for homework ...
- 6th Grade Science - What are: -Groups of similar cells doing the same work? -...
- Living environment - IN the Burgess Shale of canada, what basic group of living ...