Posted by Bubba on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 10:07pm.
How many moles of Na2CrO4 are contained in 74.3g of compount?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- CHemistry - im not sure how u solve these types of problems... How many moles of...
- chemistry - Initially, there are 33 moles of A and 0 moles of B. How many moles ...
- Chemistry - How Many Molecules are contained in 0.25 moles of Fe?
- chemistry - 6. Determine Keq for the reaction: 2 SO2 (g) + O2(g) 2 SO3(g), given...
- chemistry - how many moles of HCL are contained in 34.7 mL of 8.00 M solution ?
- chemistry - how many moles of O2 are contained in 6.53 L with 297 K and 6.6 atm
- chemistry - how many moles of solute are contained in 18.5ml 2.5m CaCL2
- Chemistry - How many moles are contained in 1.20 x 1024 molecules CO2?
- chemistry - How many moles of ions are contained in 1.4 L of a 1.6 M solution of...
- chemistry - how many moles of NaOH (aq) is contained in 10.0mL of vinegar?