posted by John on .
1. Choose the things you should not do in a fire.
1-2. Choose the things you should not do when a fire breaks out.
(Are both the same and correct?)
2. Separate what you have to keep at school from what you have to keep at home, and write the sentences separately in the blanks. There are two boxes,and in each box there are three blanks.
(Is the explanation grammatical?)
3. Check what you have to do next week among the following, and complete the memo you are going to send to your friend.
4. How long is the camping trip of this school?
4-1. How long does the camping trip of this school take?
4-2. It is three days and two nights.
4-3. It takes three days and two nights.
(Are they all acceptable?)
5. Match the given words and their definitions, and using the words, write sentences.(Is it correct?)
1 and 1-2 are fine.
2 is fine.
3 is fine.
4 and 4-1 need to be rephrased:
"How long is this school's camping trip?"
"How long does this school's camping trip take?" (The phrase "of this school" is awkward.)
I'd skip 4-2 and use 4-3.
I'd rephrase 5 slightly:
"Match the given words and their definitions, and then write a sentence for each of the words."