Posted by rose (Ms. sue) on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 7:59pm.
I am doing commas in a series
Our attic is filled with boxes, bags and books.
do I need to put a comma after bags.
Please let me know.
- elementary - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 8:02pm
See #1 in this list:
- elementary - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 8:05pm
This comma usage varies from one style manual to another. Although I'd put a comma after bags, some experts claim it's not necessary.
- elementary - superman, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 8:28pm
i just learned this in school today my teacher said the same thing you did that it is not necessary.
- elementary - Victoria, Sunday, October 19, 2008 at 5:34pm
WHAT DID SHE SAY
- elementary - Anonymous, Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 10:18am
yes i would but you do not have too
- elementary - Cecilia, Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 6:17pm
Yes, you should!
- zxecil euboriz - zxecil euboriz, Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 1:06pm
auoksgz wtebo frku mcqhayspv edpaqlk okuhyj hzmaifu
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - What do you use to do your shopping in England? Plastic bags, carrier ...
- math2 - If you have a line plot with a bag of nuts(in pounds) and there is 1/8 ...
- Math. - Ashanti and Maria went to the store to buy snacks for their back to ...
- 4th grade math - there were 106 paperbacks books on sale. Benita came up with a ...
- English - I forgot to include the very last sentences of the day. Thank you very...
- Math - Students put 2 1/4 pounds of trail mix into bags that each weigh 3/8 ...
- Math - Mr. Davis bought some boxes of tea bags that were on sale. If each box ...
- Math 6th Grade Level - A baker bought 680,000 oz. of flour and packed the flour ...
- Math - What do you call an angle more than 90 degrees and less than 180 degrees...
- English - Read the sentenced Add commas when they are needed. I wrote the letter...