Posted by Crystal on Monday, October 6, 2008 at 10:13pm.
the domain of g(x)=x^3-2x-1
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-Calc - Suppose that f has a domain of A and g has a domain of B. (a). What ...
- PRE-CALC - Determine the domain of the following function: f(x)=sqrt x-7/x^2-5x-...
- Pre-Calc/Trig - State the domain and range for each function. y=2x^2/(x^2-1) ...
- pre calc - what is the domain and range of f(x) x^3?
- Math (Pre-calc) - 1) F(x)= (X+2)/(X^2-4x-5) A) Find the domain (-00,-1)u(-1,5)u(...
- Pre-calc - find the domain of (x+2)/x^3-16x
- Pre calc! - Find the domain of the function: F(x)= 2-x^2
- Pre calc - Find the domain of the function: F(x)= 2-x^2
- pre calc asap - what is the domain and range of f(x) =x^2
- pre calc - find the domain of the following functions f(x)=1/x+ 5/x-3