I just need small activities to bring to the class. Like matching questions and answers, small group discussion, what else?
Group - SraJMcGin, Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 12:10pm
What level are the students? The age-group will help us to find something for you. Is it for a certain subject = English, Science, etc.?
Group - Group, Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 1:09pm
College level, business topic.
Group - SraJMcGin, Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 3:53pm
Not knowing your text or what exactly you have studied, here are merely some ideas:
1. Debates on current and ethical issues
2. Solving problems of employers, or employees, or clients = legal issues, motivation, etc. (team building)
3. Write ads/commercials for a product you are selling. (radio, TV, magazines)
4. Prepare documents a business might need = business plan, for example
5. Hold interviews = what to DO and what NOT to do!
Here are Websites that have ideas. You don't need to purchase their products but you can see the kinds of things included in each kit on #1:
3. (books to look for): (Broken Link Removed)
4. (Broken Link Removed)
5. (a teacher's site!): http://www.bized.co.uk/educators/games/index.htm
Best of luck! Don't be afraid to be creative. Try to "touch" the 5 senses = seeing, hearing, tasting, smelling, touching, if you can!