Posted by kia on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 6:41pm.
identify the following sets of words as subjects,predicates,or complete sentences.
2.broke the window
5.The noisy trucks
6.Fell off the chair
7.A funny clown
8.The big comfortable couch
9.Ran down the street
10.A boy ate a hot wing
- language arts - samma_chan, Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 6:45pm
10. Complete sentence
- language arts - kia, Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 6:51pm
THANKS SO MUCH
- language arts - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 6:50pm
2. Complete sentence
3. Please check to make sure you've copied this correctly. "Ball bounce" is incorrect.
- language arts - GuruBlue, Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 7:18pm
ball bounce could be a subject
Answer this Question
- Complete predicates and subjects - Complete subjects and predicates - Bailey, ...
- language arts check answers - 6.which of the following groups of words is a ...
- English - Can you check if the following sentences are correct and tell me how I...
- language arts - Selection of hiking shoes should be your first concern. Even a ...
- Phil - Identify the premise/s and the conclusion and label them. Complete the ...
- English - Can you check this paragraph for me, please? 1) A few weeks ago my ...
- English - Expand these notes into fluent sentences. Vary the length and pattern ...
- subjects and predicates - i need some more help about predicates and subjects ...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- math - a country has 221 mobile cellular telephones per 250 inhabitants. if the ...