Posted by kia on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 6:41pm.
identify the following sets of words as subjects,predicates,or complete sentences.
2.broke the window
5.The noisy trucks
6.Fell off the chair
7.A funny clown
8.The big comfortable couch
9.Ran down the street
10.A boy ate a hot wing
language arts - samma_chan, Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 6:45pm
10. Complete sentence
language arts - kia, Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 6:51pm
THANKS SO MUCH
language arts - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 6:50pm
2. Complete sentence
3. Please check to make sure you've copied this correctly. "Ball bounce" is incorrect.
language arts - GuruBlue, Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 7:18pm
ball bounce could be a subject
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. A big rock fell off a truck. 2. A big rock fell from a truck. (Are ...
- english (Adverbs and Other Parts of Speech) - 13. In which of the following ...
- Complete predicates and subjects - Complete subjects and predicates - Bailey, ...
- language arts check answers - 6.which of the following groups of words is a ...
- English - Can you check if the following sentences are correct and tell me how I...
- engilsh - I cant figure out the answer to dis queston. What type of poem is this...
- English - Can you check this paragraph for me, please? 1) A few weeks ago my ...
- language arts - Selection of hiking shoes should be your first concern. Even a ...
- Math M131A - a rubber ball has the property that on any bounce it returns to 1/3...
- Phil - Identify the premise/s and the conclusion and label them. Complete the ...