Posted by Jin Kobeaux on Monday, March 24, 2008 at 1:07pm.
which one demonstrates correct subject-verb agreement:
A. Elena thinks five dollars are a lot of money.
B. A number of my friends have bought new cars recently.
C. Each of his sisters go to a different school.
D. Robert's friend Steve, as wel as his wife, are going to the fair.
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 24, 2008 at 1:42pm
Check this site, then post what you think is the correct answer.
English - GuruBlue, Monday, March 24, 2008 at 3:15pm
You both are correct.
English - Writeacher, Monday, March 24, 2008 at 3:24pm
I see agreement errors in all four sentences.
A. Elena thinks = agreement
five dollars are = ??
B. number...have bought (s/pl) [NOTE THAT "FRIENDS" IS NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS SENTENCE!!]
C. Each...go (s/pl)
D. friend...are going (s/pl)
So there are errors in all four sentences.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - please check my answer thanks. Which of the following sences ...
- English - Which one of the following sentences demonstrates correct subject-verb...
- english - What is wrong with these sentences then? I have been reading and ...
- Subject-verb agreement - which of the following sentences demonstrates proper ...
- Subject Verb agreement. - Which of the following sentences does illustrate ...
- English - Which of the following sentences demonstrates correct subject-verb ...
- English ASAP Please - Which one of the following sentences demostates correct ...
- english - which of the following shows correct subject-verb agreement a:Neither ...
- english - I have to circle the simple subject,find the verb,decide if its right ...
- Translate verbal expression into Algebraic express - Five friends went to a ...