Posted by sheila on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 11:36am.
could you please multiply these together and tell me what you come up with..im having trouble coming up with the right answer...im doing something wrong but don't know what!!
- algebra - drwls, Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 12:09pm
See my last comment to your previous post of thsi question.
- algebra - sheila, Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 1:31pm
i found the problem...she made gave us a problem on a worksheet and its the same problem in the book...but the difference is the book has .43 instead of .043 on my worksheet..so the book would be right and i guess she either copied it wrong or she did it on purpose...thanks for your help...just curious though would the answer be 1,086,000
- algebra - blueridge, Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 1:52pm
Use this formula:
(a + b)(c + d + e) =
ac + ad + ae + bc + bd + be
Steps to solve your question:
1-Each terms of the left side polynomial, which is this guy
(-.096t^4+3t^3-27t^2+91t+1700), should be distributed through the second polynomial, ONE AT A TIME using the formula given above.
(A) If you place all of the terms in parentheses, you don't have to worry about the signs right away.
(B) It doesn't matter if some of the terms are positive and some are negative; just write them all in parentheses and add all the products together.
2-Combine like terms together. If you look carefully and slowly, you'll see like terms and unlike terms scattered after your addition of products.
Follow these steps and there should be no problem.
If there is a problem, write back.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra 2 problem...still having trouble!!! - someone tried to help me but i ...
- algebra 2 - For 1980 through 1995, the number of degrees D(in thousands) earned ...
- math - Multiply and simplify 2/3*13 The answer is 22. Right? if you mean (2/3...
- Algebra - I am having trouble with this problem. I have done it several times ...
- math - Find the Riemann sum associated with f(x)=4x^2+2, n=3 and the partition ...
- math 30 - Help please i need to write 4x^2 -y^2 -8x -4y +16 =0 in standard form....
- maths - i need to come up with 3 examples of an equal chance of something ...
- Algergra - I am stumped! I have been working on these problems for the longest ...
- re:math - i am having a minor difficulty i've been stuck for over an hour and ...
- math - i am having a minor difficulty i've been stuck for over an hour and don'...