Posted by mk-tintin on Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 1:57pm.
14. “pattern” (line 21) means:
15. “focus on” (line 35) means:
(A) concentrate one’s attention on
(B) study the behaviour of
(C) supervise the activities of
(D) impose living conditions on
16. “accommodate” (line 45) means:
17. “closeness” (line 50) means:
18. “family-oriented” (line 52) means:
(A) encouraging marriages
(B) restricting birth-rate
(C) with family cohesion traditions
(D) encouraging family businesses
Answer this Question
- SraJMcGin - bonjour je suis étudiant français et j'aurais besoin de votre aide. ...
- Resources For Educating Young Children, Part 1 - I was wondering if you could ...
- SCIENCE - what does a straight, slanted line means on a SPEED graph? what does a...
- Set Theory: Sideways U with a line under it - I know the sideways U means "is a ...
- statistics - Pre study scores versus post-study scores for a class of 120 ...
- ART & DESIGN - IN ART & DESIGN CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT A RECTANGLE WITH THE WORD "...
- ELA - Sort each spelling word by determining if it follows the V/CV pattern or ...
- Chemistry - I see the formula Al(OH)3. Why are parentheses used in writing this ...
- Math Ms. Sue please - 4. Which of the following is true about a trend line for ...
- english - I'm writing an essay and we have to write chose between two topics. ...