February 20, 2017

Homework Help: physical science

Posted by liz on Saturday, November 3, 2007 at 11:13am.

is this correct if not we are to replace the word families

elements that have the properties of both metals and non-metals are called families

I think it is metaloids?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions