Posted by jenny on Friday, October 12, 2007 at 12:52pm.
Break the shoes in thoroughly on short walks before going on an extended walk.
which of the following is the best way to write the sentence?
English - Writeacher, Friday, October 12, 2007 at 12:58pm
To borrow another tutor's wording, you will find here at Jiskha that long series of questions posted, with no evidence of effort or thought by the person posting, will not be answered. We will gladly respond to your future questions in which you have indicated what YOU think the answer is.
english - jenny, Friday, October 12, 2007 at 5:09pm
is the answeer a?
English - Writeacher, Friday, October 12, 2007 at 5:13pm
Right -- "a" it is.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - which of the following is the best way to write the sentence? break ...
- English - 1. This is the way he walks. 2. This is how he walks. 3. This is the ...
- Math - The Chicago Art Museum's Renaissance display consists of four hallways ...
- Math (please help steve) - The Chicago Art Museum's Renaissance display consists...
- math - sue walks 3km at2km/h while Adrian walks 2km at 4km/h.Who walks furthest?
- 8th grade math - Hoshi walks 10 meters in 3 seconds. A. What is her walking rate...
- Math (Grade 9) - Elizabeth visits her friend Andrew and then returns home by the...
- physics - Mike walks 100 meters north, then walks 30 meters south. After this, ...
- English!! - Hi!! Should there be a comma before the word, "as" in the sentence ...
- math - charlene takes the bus to work in the morning, then walks home for lunch...