Posted by Gina on Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 5:36pm.
Whats the word that means that someone is forced to participate in war.
History - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 5:37pm
It could be drafted or conscripted.
History - Writeacher, Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 5:44pm
War separated families and took children away from their mothers by means of the draft.
(The phrasing "due to" is often misused. See #6: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/plague.htm )
History - Gina, Thursday, October 4, 2007 at 6:08pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English` - Whats one word that means someone that in not knowing something?
- History - After the First Seminole War, the Seminole tribe was __________. A....
- Modern World History - Can someone give me some ideas on what they think, your ...
- english - whats a good word for a quality that someone has i cant think of the ...
- History - How did America participate in the Cold War?
- History - What we're professional baseball clubs forced to do in world war 2
- history - i do not have a history book, and i have a worksheet that requires one...
- U.S. History - How would I persuade someone that the Vietnam war was the most ...
- U.S. History 1865 - Can someone please help me with this question? I have ...
- History - How can war build national pride or patriotism. (From a perspective of...