Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 11:02pm.
Hello, I was wondering if there was any DIRECT quotes from the novel that provides proof that the character, Brett, changed throughout the novel.
Please provide the chapters so that I can locate it! And an analysis of the quote(s) or explanations would be nice. Thanks! :)
ENGLISH - The Sun Also Rises - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 11:33pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some places to look:
domdarcnaget - domdarcnaget, Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 1:23am
monroltroc - monroltroc, Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 1:53pm
ENGLISH - The Sun Also Rises - Anonymous, Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 11:50pm
Thank you very much!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Literature- Frankenstein Novel - Please check my answer to this question: ...
- Reading/novel study - I am reading the novel Hatchet in my class. I am not aloud...
- English - This paper draws on three criticisms of both the novel and the ...
- English - Can you please check these other questions, too? Thank you very much. ...
- English - Loyalty and betrayal are distinctive ideas in the novel "The Kite ...
- English - Why is it a good idea for a teacher to make their students take turns ...
- reading - I need six quotes that descibe the main character anita de la torre on...
- English - Fools Crow - Hello! Has anyone read the novel Fools Crow by James ...
- English - So for the summer I had to read cat's eye by Margaret Atwood and this ...
- advace english - Look at the significance of chapter 5 to the novel as a whole. ...