Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 at 4:11pm.
In a newborn,as they growup, which do
they learn to control last?
I am thinking newborns as they grow up
learn to control either the fingers or hands last. But not sure,please help.
Prenatal question - bobpursley, Wednesday, September 19, 2007 at 4:14pm
This is hardly prenatal. Control of appendages comes with experience. Many second graders do not have fine motor contol (eye finger coordination) to write. Every have a six year old try to catch a small ball? Or kick a soccer ball in a specific direction? or hit a ping pong ball?
I don't think you can answer such a question without being specific to the skill involved.
Prenatal question - GuruBlue, Wednesday, September 19, 2007 at 4:16pm
Finger control would be last. Muscle control goes from large muscles to small.
Prenatal question - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 19, 2007 at 4:17pm
I am studing in a prenatal pamphlet,
and this question is on my assignment.
Prenatal question - PsyDAG, Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 12:49pm
There are at least two trends for development — proximodistal and cephalocaudal, both prenatal and postnatal. The first indicates that the organs nearer (proximal) to the center of the body develop first, while the second indicates that development proceeds from head (cephalo) to tail (caudal). In humans, rather than from head to tail, it would be head to foot. Functional control follows structural development.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- edu - Rosa is a newborn. As she grows, which will she learn to control last? A. ...
- Early Childhood - Rosa is a newborn. As she grows, which will she learn to ...
- Spanish - Sports and hobbies and pastimes What sports associate with these body ...
- meaning - "before you start pointing fingers.. make sure your hands are clean" i...
- child dev. - Rosa is a newborn. As she grows, which will she learn to control ...
- physics1111 - Rubbing your hands together warms them by converting work into ...
- physics - Rubbing your hands together warms them by converting work into thermal...
- Physics help please!!! - Biomedical measurements show that the arms and hands ...
- Physics - Biomedical measurements show that the arms and hands together ...
- English - 13. I am in the Seokmun gigong club. We meditate in the club room and ...