Posted by Sweetpea on Monday, June 25, 2007 at 2:22pm.
What Philosophy goes with these descriptions.
1. Creator of the Five Ways of proving God’s existence
2. A critic of the ontological argument
3. “God is dead” means there is no rational order.
4. Developer of an effective cosmological argument
5. Philosophers and scientists who supported logical positivism
6. Theists may accept the existence of God as a “basic belief.”
7. A passionate, nonintellectual commitment
8. Truth is subjective.
9. Developed three proofs of God
Sweetpea, please put YOUR answers in and we will be happy to proofread and make suggestions where you need to recheck. We do not do YOUR homework for you.
- Philosophy - Anonymous, Sunday, October 7, 2007 at 12:38am
God is dead” means there is no rational order.
- Philosophy - MICAH, Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 1:21am
FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE SAID "GOD IS DEAD"... AND THAT WAS HIS PHILOSOPHY
- Philosophy - pat, Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 7:28pm
developer of an effective cosmological
- Philosophy - tate, Monday, December 22, 2008 at 11:15pm
Philosophers and scientists who supported logical positivism
- Philosophy - st. thomas aquinas, Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 8:02pm
creator of the five ways of proving God;s existence
- Philosophy - danielle washington, Monday, August 2, 2010 at 2:59pm
Pojman argues that we should strive to form a world in which "the virtuous are rewarded and the vicious punished in proportion to their relative deserts." Do you agree with Pojman that we deserve what we earn, or do you see problems with his stance? Form a cohesive, well-argued three-page paper in which you explore this question. Use specific examples, and support your arguments.
Answer this Question
- Philosophy - Philosophy and Belief in God Matching Activity Match the following ...
- Philosophy - I'm suppose to write a page long analysis about David Hume's ...
- Religion - State the Argument from Religious Experience, does God really exists...
- essay - God is essential to the existence of Immaculee in Left to Tell.God is ...
- Philosophy - is this a deductive argument? God could exist if the Bible is true.
- Religion - One of the thorniest issues in the philosophy of religion is the ...
- religion , help - what is the nature of god for confucianism and daoism? i've ...
- philosophy - I am to identify a belief that I or someone in my community believe...
- Philosophy - Benedict Spinoza argues that substance is infinite and that God or ...
- philosophy - What are key differences between the ontological, teleological, and...