Posted by Writeacher on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 at 11:17pm.
It looks as if what you need to do is learn how to conduct thorough and effective searches for yourself. That's what research
is, and I'm sure that's what your teacher expects you to do -- conduct research. You are searching for information that is so specific that you have to be prepared for the possibility that none of it may be online. Or some may be, and some may not. In addition to searching on the Internet, you also need to make best friends with the reference librarian(s) in your local or college library.
At this webpage, you can go immediately to the search sites (first three columns across the top) -- or even better
you can scroll down until you see the section called HOW TO SEARCH THE INTERNET
. Those are the links to start with. You'll not only learn how to come up with good search terms, but also how to evaluate the webpages you get as results. Some will be good and others will be garbage. You need to know how to tell the difference.
My favorite way to search is to go to Google's advanced search page
> and put my search words or phrases into the first or second search box (either "all the words" or "exact phrase"). However, there many other strategies for searching you can use, and the HOW TO SEARCH THE INTERNET
section will help you best.
I entered Vril-Ya architectural design
at www.google.com, and these are the results:
Very strange stuff indeed. Your topic is generating these strange results.
This is another question from my elective 'science' course with Madame Miarka; the same course that's had me asking weird questions about Vril, Crystals, and the Concave Earth Theory:
Describe some examples of contemporary architecture that reveal the influence of Vril-Ya architectural design. Would you consider the Pyramids to be influenced by the Vril-Ya aesthetic? Why or why not?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum again. Here are some sites on that architectural design:
4. * http://www.sacred-texts.com/the/iu/iu008.htm
Huh? These sites are conspiracy sites.
Can anyone post some serious links on the subject of my class? These are all conspiracy websites with questionable content.
I doubt if you can get the help you seek here. All the stuff you seek is fantasy and fancy. You want serious links? Get Serious. Drop the course, if you are actually taking one.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- lauguage arts - what do rats do I need help fast. It looks as if what you need ...
- Modern History - The US legal and political system have been greatly influenced ...
- US history - what influence did the english whig party have on colonial ...
- Current Events - I nedd help finding articles about Supranationalism, Devolution...
- Unit 4 - Memory, Thinking, and Intelligence - research Spearman's Model of ...
- ECO - labor market research In 2003 the state of Arizona determined that there ...
- Religions,History - what are two excellent university websites that that deal ...
- plzzzz help ,argent,plzz,sst - want to many quetions on my project of social ...
- english - your manager at work has advised you that you and two of your ...
- history - How many Blacks settled in America ans where did they settle? It looks...