Posted by Chrissie on Friday, April 6, 2007 at 8:12pm.
Can someone please help with this
The Arts and Crafts Materials Institute's seal(AMCI)means
that the product:
1. has been evaluated and is safe for
physically or mentally handicapped
2. has been evaluated by a qualified
toxicologist for both acute and
3. production has been supervised by
the AMCI,which certifies that it
has been manufactured under safe
4. conforms to the standards of the
Arts and Crafts Institute for
Art and Social development.
Isn't #2 the right answer?
I was reading and got confused in my
comprehension of the material.
Anyway, thanks for your help!
Yes, number two is right, but it could have been worded differently.
when I read the first answer and then the second,I got confused. But, you're
sure the second is right?
I agree with Bob Pursley. The ACMI seal applies means that the product is safe for everyone, including all children, whether they are handicapped or not.
Yes. Number one and two are both right, however, number two is the better answer. The materials are safe for all kids.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Elem. Ed. Another Question - I need help with these questions to make sure I am ...
- english - halo my question is why is a mentally handicapped person not like ...
- language arts Ms. Sue please last question - 5. Identify the verb in the ...
- Health - Should mentally handicapped people be allowed to have children?
- Science- Check Please :) - I only have a couple questions left but I want to be ...
- Art Question - The best enviroment for art activities is which? 1. equipped with...
- Art and Creative Development - Art helps children socially because: A. they can...
- Psychology - is there a difference betweeen mentally handicapped and mentally ...
- Creative Expression and Play Question - Cognitive development is fostered by ...
- ART - I've been searching for this question about Ben Quilty .Can you please see...