Posted by Bobby on Thursday, March 8, 2007 at 7:38pm.
Brother:Mother::Fly:_ _ _ _
brother is to mother as fly is to______
What are your choices?
- Spelling - Wu, Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 4:27pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- spelling - what is the answer to this analogy brother:mother::fly:???? must ...
- brother:mother::fly: - This isn't a question but those of you who are having ...
- spelling - brother:mother::fly:?
- spelling - brother mother fly
- Spelling - brother mother fly
- spelling - brother is to mother like fly is to? 4 letters and must include scr ...
- English - 1. I have a mother, father and brother. 2. I have Mother, Father, and ...
- analogies - brother is to mother as fly is to what
- english - brother is to mother as fly is to?
- reading - brother is to mother as fly is to