Posted by megan on Thursday, March 1, 2007 at 7:28pm.
On my test my teacher said it was party wrong.And she underlined the two Thirteen's i had in my answer.
And i dont understand why!?
Also on another one.The problem is..
But she crossed out the numbers two and one, on my paper.And i dont understand Why?
Please if you could HELP ME!
i would be very greatful!
Factor completely means complete. You can factor 13 out...
if you multiply out what you put in parenthisis, it wont be equal to the original. Notice the - sign on the last term.
what is any number to a negative power equal to?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Solve for s in this equation. Depreciation. D=C-s/n This is my answer ...
- Social Studies 7R (answer quick) - I got my Native Americans test back today ...
- english 13 - Pronoun-antecedent agreement 13a. Most presenters spoke without ...
- for Knights - have been looking at your post ... http://www.jiskha.com/display....
- math - Could someone please check my math questions? any help will be greatly ...
- Algebra - I have a few more questions that I either need help with or just need ...
- math - Could someone please show me what I did worng in my math questions? any ...
- Math - Two-Step Inequalities - Please Help - I need help with this one, please. ...
- math - divide (28b^3+13b^2+30b+35)/(4b+3)
- General Math I - Hi Ms. Sue this is Shayna here. I am writing you this time, ...