January 18, 2017
Post a New Question
Another Media question
Monday, January 22, 2007
The media outlets engage in _________
when they call public attention to
certain political issues.
2. agenda setting
3. platform advocacy
4. issue framing
Is this agenda setting?
It's probably agenda setting, but one of these sites suggests that it could be issue framing.
(Broken Link Removed)
I need to be sure, can someone else please give feed back to this question
Answer This Question
- The media outlets engage in __________ when they call public ...
- the impact of the mass media on the public agenda can best be ...
- True or False Because of their dependence of ...
- Please check my answers 1. Political parties and interest ...
- because of their dependence on government sources, the news media are ...
- agenda setting, cultivation, and uses and ...
- the public agenda refers to a. the goal of a mandate b. the ...
- what is something i would find on commissioners court AGenda and ...
- Observation Setting: What would be some ethical issues/problems when...
- I'm writing an essay on what I think is the most important issue ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help