July 1, 2016
Post a New Question
Another Media question
Monday, January 22, 2007
The media outlets engage in _________
when they call public attention to
certain political issues.
2. agenda setting
3. platform advocacy
4. issue framing
Is this agenda setting?
It's probably agenda setting, but one of these sites suggests that it could be issue framing.
(Broken Link Removed)
I need to be sure, can someone else please give feed back to this question
Answer This Question
- The media outlets engage in __________ when they call public ...
- the impact of the mass media on the public agenda can best be ...
- True or False Because of their dependence of ...
- because of their dependence on government sources, the news media are ...
- the public agenda refers to a. the goal of a mandate b. the ...
- •What responsibilities do media outlets have when reporting news? ...
Hum Media 176
- What responsibilities do media outlets have when reporting news...
- •Huge corporations own every television network and most other ...
- which media source is most critical in setting news agendas? a) the ...
- Huge corporations own every television network and most other media ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help