September 2, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, December 7, 2006
Was Kansas a state or a territory in the 1860s? I think it is a free state, but I would like some backing up.
Kansas became a free state in January, 1861. Check this site for more information.
Answer this Question
- The Kansas-Nebraska Act: ensured that the number of free and slave ...
- What is the capital state of the state that is bordered by Colorado...
social studies 8th
- 1. What was an underlying source of tension in westward ...
- The Surpreme Court ruled that slaves were not citizens of the U...
- Under the shilla dynasty , Korea became a tributary state of ...
- Plessy v. Ferguson (1896) and Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka...
- The Dredd Scott decision: *declared that Congress could not prohibit ...
- Explain whether slavery or representation was the main cause of ...
- Assume that the state of Kansas passes a law requiring all inline...
Social Studies/Missouri Facts
- Could you also check these thanks. Could I get a...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.