Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, November 14, 2006 at 1:53am.
What word processing feature protects against printing the last line paragraph at the top of thenext page
What is the difference between a hard page break and a soft page break?
There's also a funny thing called "widow and orphan control." Now you'll need to look up all these terms and decide which one is right.
- Keyboarding and Word Processing - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 21, 2008 at 5:20pm
What word processing feature protects against printing the last line of a paragraph at the top of the next page?
A. Hard Page Break
B. Merge Cells
C. Widow/Orphan Control
- Keyboarding and Word Processing - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 9:06am
a word processor
- Keyboarding and Word Processing - Robin, Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 6:33pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- keyboarding - 12. What word processing feature protects against printing the ...
- keybording and word processing - 10. what word processing feature protects ...
- Keyboarding and Wording processing? - 18. To start keying a new page of a ...
- Information Technology - Please for at least one reason why spreadsheet may be ...
- keybording and word processing - 7. The main difference between block letter ...
- keyboarding and word processing - When creating a 20-page newsletter in which ...
- WORD PROCESSING AND KEYBOARDING - 7. The main difference between block letter ...
- keyboarding - in a report what protects against printing a single line at the ...
- keyboardind and word processing - you want to include a title page for a report ...
- key boarding and word processing - You want to include a title page for a ...