more trig.... how fun!!!!
Prepare three groups of statements that compare three things. The sentences may be something similar to this: Music is fun. Tennis is more fun than music. French is the most fun of the three.
1. This book is really fun. 2. This book is real fun. 3. This book is great/good fun. (I have a question. You said #1 and #2 are right, but that #2 is not right. What about 'good' fun? Is it right to use 'good fun' instead of 'great fun'? If #3 is right, why is #2 not right? ...
As time passed by, I could ride faster than before. Bike riding became fun. --------------------------- In the second sentence, what is the part fo speech of 'fun'? Is 'fun' a noun or an adjective?
Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 9:51pm. 1. Dancing is fun. (Is 'fun' and adverb or a noun? English - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 9:57pm In this sentence, it's an adjective, modifying "Dancing." English - rfvv, Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 2:05am fun...
If the correlation between one’s interest in statistics and being a “fun date” was –0.70, it would mean that: a. The higher someone’s interest was in statistics, the more likely it would be that he or she is a fun date b. The higher someone’s interest was in ...
1. The quilt club is greatly exciting. 2. The mountain climbing club is badly interesting. 3. The courses and careers club is great fun. (Can we say "...good fun"?) 4. The ping-pong club is exceedingly interesting. 5. The robot manufacture club is terrific. (Are they all ...
hi i'm just curious is the desire to have fun inspired by need or by artificial stimulation You must first define fun. Fun is like beauty; i.e., in the eyes of the beholder.
If the correlation between one's interest in statistics and being a "fun date" was -0.70, it would mean that: a. The higher someone's interest was in statistics, the more likely it would be that he or she is a fun date b. The higher someone's interest was in statistics, less ...
What do you think about the movie. 1. I thought it was really fun. 2. I thought it was real fun. 3. I thought it was really funny. 4. I thought it was real funny. 5. I thought it was great fun. 6. I thought it was really fun. 7. I think it was a great fun. (Which ones are ...
Dr. Margo Maine suggests that people exercise for the three F’s which include ________. A. Fun, fitness and friendship B. Fun, faith and fitness C. Fitness, fortification, and force D. Fitness, fun, and fairness A?
more trig.... how fun!!!!
if you can't help me with my first question hopw you can help me with this one. sec(-x)/csc(-x)=tan(x) thanx to anyone who can help From the definition of the sec and csc functions, and the tan function, sec(-x)/csc(-x) = sin(-x)/cos(-x) = tan(-x) However, tan (x) does not ...
1. That sounds fun to me. (What is the part of sppech of 'fun'? Is it a noun or an adjective? What about "funny" instead of "fun"? 2. That sounds funny to me. 3. That sounds interesting to me. (Do the three have the same meaning?)
Please help me with trig.
One more problem.. Given sin t= 3/11 and cos t<0, find the values of the remaining 6 trig functions.
1. The fun play will be put on in Room 1-3. 2. The fun play will be put on in Classroom 1-3. The fun play will be put on in Class 1-3. (Are they the same? Which expression do we have to use?)
Let's solve this fun trigonometric fun math problem! 1.) SEC²X-1/SIN²X
1. This book is really fun. 2. This book is real fun. 3. This book is great fun. (Which one is correct? Are all corect? What is the part of speech of 'fun'?) 4. Shine a light on the back of the stage. 5. Shine a light at the back of the stage. 6. Shine a light in the back of ...
Is there any quotes about having fun, spend your time now to have fun to remember this moment...., and friendship.
a person who studies and collects rocks for fun
My sister has no websites to go to for fun.She is 10 so what do you suggest?
1. Dancing is fun. (Is 'fun' and adverb or a noun?
My trip to the dentist was not fun and was not fast either. not fun, but not fast. neither fun nor fast. <-- either fun nor fast, but both. The increase in taxes are sure to make many voters angry with the politicians they elected. An increase in taxes is sure to make <...
what are some fun facts on multitasking? if not that what are some websites to find good fun facts
1. Riding a bike is great fun. 2. It is great fun to ride a bike. 3. It is great fun riding a bike. ------------- Are they all the same in meaning and grammatical?
how to say FUN in a PLURAL way my sentence is fundraising is the easiest and (fun) way in school
sorry but do you know any fun websites that i could play educational games and games that are for fun?
1. She found her photo with a lot of comments, making fun of her pose. 2. She found her photo with a lot of comments, which were making fun of her pose. 3. She found her photo with a lot of comments, which made fun of her pose. 4. She found her photo with a lot of comments, ...
Deandre is a software salesman. His base salary is $1900 , and he makes an additional $50 for every copy of English is Fun he sells. Let P represent his total pay (in dollars), and let N represent the number of copies of English is Fun he sells. Write an equation relating P to...
1. It was great fun last weekend for you to visit our nursing home. 2. Your visiting our nursing home was great fun last weekend. 3. The visit was great fun last weekend. 4. Visiting our nursing home was great fun last weekend. (Are they all grammatical and interchangeable? Or...
Complete each sentence so that the meaning of the italicized abstract word is made more concrete. The party was a lot of FUN. We
does anyone know of a fun science activity or something fun i could do for my spinal cord project. I have to be creative which i have a lot of trouble with!
Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 8:31am. 1. It was great fun last weekend for you to visit our nursing home. 2. Your visiting our nursing home was great fun last weekend. 3. The visit was great fun last weekend. 4. Visiting our nursing home was great fun last ...
Could you give me a couple more synonyms for fun? All I have is enjoyable, amusing, lively, pleasant, entertaining, pleasing,and pleasureable.
1. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments, making fun of my pose. 2. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments, which made fun of my pose. 3. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments, and they made fun of my pose. (In this sentence, 'they' refers to 'a lot of ...
spelling 2nd grade
how can i make writing spelling sentences more interesting and fun?
mr. pursley, have you ever worked geo., trig. etcwith no calu.s with the heat on , when it had to be right?wheather you blew up your target or something else or the bld. collapsed or was built in the correct place? i'm not an answer grazer, but qam an answer seeker.I'm trying ...
Grammar and Composition
for my descriptive essay, my teachaer approved the Asheville outline that i made...that's why i was waiting to start writing. here is the extended outline. please make any corrections: Broad Subject: vacation spots Limited Topic: Asheville, North Carolina Main idea about this ...
fallacies in philosophy
That's gotta be a great line of clothes. Have you seen the prices and the people endorsing it? Would this fallacy be non sequitur. Yes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_%28logic%29 That's gotta be a great line of clothes. Have you seen the prices and people endorsing ...
Hello, I need your help... I am a 3rd grade student teacher and I want to design a fun science or social studies (community) lesson for my class. I want a lesson that involves group collaboration, something that is hands -on and fun for the children. DO you have any ideas, ...
1. She uploaded the pictures on her school website. 2. She uploaded the pictures to her school website. (Which preposition do we have to use, 'on' or 'to'? Are both okay?) 3. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments, making fun of my pose. 4. Some students posted a lot of...
the destruction of buffalos what are 5 provisions for this treaty, it has to be fair not unbiased. can one be that they can get 86 buffalos a month and can't waste them (kill them for sport, for the fun of it), etc. idk any more please help
Complete each sentence so that the meaning of the italicized abstract word is made more concrete. (Each question is worth two points) 7. The party was a lot of fun. We 8. Tony is a kind boy who is apt to 9. That day I was so worried that I
1. I saw something very funny. 2. I saw something very fun. (Are both expressions correct? What is the difference between 'funny' and 'fun'? Thanks a lot.)
earth - website
I would love my 4th grade students to explore a fun website about the earth and/ or other planets. Do you know any fun and interesting websites that my kids would enjoy exploring while learning about their planet earth.
Suppose that z1=6-8i. Find: A. The Trig Form of the complex number z1, where your theta is in degrees. B. The Trig form of z1*z2, where z2=5[cos(60degrees)+isin(60degrees)] C. The Trig Form of (z1)^4
I have to compare two activites-like one is more interesting, or more fun, etc; Did I do it correctly-thank you for checking this- Tocar la piano es más divertido que tocar la guitarra. Montar a caballo es más interesante que caminar el gato. Cantar es menos facíl que ...
is this a Parallel Sentence "Sports fans may disagree about whether going to baseball games or to watch football is more fun, but few people can ignore the importance of sports in America."
1. what trig function has an amplitue of 1 and negative values for angles between π/2 and π? 2. what trig function never crosses the x-axis and has a value of 2 at π/6? are these correct? 3. what trig function has a period of π and is undefined for -π/...
Revising and Editing It is not only quick and easy to make but it also tastes good and is fun to eat. What changes should be made in this sentence? Insert a comma after make? Change good to well? or insert a comma after fun?
Revise the following word groups to remove all fragments and/or parallelism errors. I like baseball because it is fun and teaches me about the sport. My Answer I like baseball, it teaches me about the sport and it’s also fun.
I need one more tagline for my Human Services class. I am doing an organization for families that feel like they are in trouble and need help but do not want to see a counselor. It's a camp for a week for just some fun and togetherness.
could someone please refresh my memory of the basic trig functions? ex) cos^2 + sin^2 = 1? That is a trig identity. http://www.sosmath.com/trig/Trig5/trig5/trig5.html
Keiko is a software saleswoman. Let y represent her total pay (in dollars). Let x represent the number of copies of History is Fun she sells. Suppose that x and y are related by the equation 2200+90x=y . Answer the questions below. Note that a change can be an increase or a ...
Keiko is a software saleswoman. Let represent her total pay (in dollars). Let represent the number of copies of History is Fun she sells. Suppose that and are related by the equation . Answer the questions below. Note that a change can be an increase or a decrease. For an ...
1. Having a lot of fun, we took pictures with Mina's camera. 2. Having a lot of fun, we we taking pictures with Mina's camera. (Which one is a better expression?) 3. Making funny poses, I imitated monkeys. 4. Making funny poses, I was imitating monkeys. (Which one is a better ...
Ms. Sue-Hope u had fun!
Welcome back Ms. Sue, I hope you had lot's of fun on your trip. :-)
this summer I will be going to a theme park with my best friend will go too. It will be fun. Because I like when I get to go with friends. I've never been to this theme park before I heard it is very fun. Someone in my class. ITold me that there is a rollercoaster that is the ...
What kind of reflections are the following trig functions? y = 3cos(x-1) y = sin(-3x+3) y = -2sin(x)-4
What is the shift along x of the following trig functions? y = (3sinx/2) + 4 y = -2sin(x)-4 y = sin(-3x + 3)
express the trig. ratios sinA,secA n tanA in terms of cotA.
How do you solve cos(2arcsin 1/4) using inverse trig. functions??!! PLEASE HELP ME!
Find (if possible) the trig function of the quadrant angle. sec 3pi/2
2) Which of the following phrases is not an adverbial phrase in the sentence below? For family fun, you can go on a treasure hunt in the United States. (1point) For family fun*** In the United States On a treasure hunt You can go 3) Which of the following words is an antonym ...
What kind of reflection does the trig function y = cos(4x/3 minus 1) have?
What kind of reflection does the trig function y = cos(4x/3 minus 1) have?
how do i do this? give the signs of the six trig functions for each angle: 74 degrees?
simplify to a constant or basic trig function.. 1+tan(x)/1+cot(x)
find the 5 trig ratios when sin theta = -5/13 and lies in quadrant 3
Does anybody know a good website that will help me with finding the six trig functions of a point NOT on the unit cricle?
use the unit circle to find the exact value for all the trig functions of è=2ð/3.
How would you solve this trig function: cos2x=sin^2-2 how do you know what trig identities to use?
find the exact values of the six trig functions of angle... sin(-315degrees) how do i do this?
I don't know to find the derivative of the following trig functions. Please help. f(x)= cotx h(x0= secx i(x)= cscx
I don't know to find the derivative of the following trig functions. Please help. f(x)= cotx h(x)= secx i(x)= cscx
Why is a informal math unit considered to be more fun for students than a standard math unit?
I definitely agree! I aywals have a much more fun time when I am trick-or-treating on a weekend or near that like Friday. I guess Halloween doesn't aywals fall on the day you want it to! Boo* hoo! Get it? Boo ?
1. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments, making fun of my pose. 2. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments while they made fun of my pose. 3. Some students posted a lot of unkind comments while they were making fun of my pose. 4. Some students posted a lot of ...
find the 5 other trig functions if cos(theta) = square root of 2/2 and cotangent is less than 0
if (-12,5) is a pointon the terminal side of an angel 0 find the exact value of six trig funcation of 0
what is the exact value of 7pi for all trig func.?
Find (if possible) the trig function of the quadrant angle.
write a product of two trig functions that equals 1.
Solve the following trig equation 2cos(x-π/6)=1
csc thea= -2, quadrant 4. what are the six trig functions?
TRIG Identities, Gr. 12: Prove: cot4x=1-tan^2x/2tan2x
college essay question
George washington university is a good match for me because it is such a well-rounded campus.<~~You need to clarify what that phrasing means. I like to consider myself the same kind of student. I have been academically successful in high school, having taken the most ...
What is the shift along x of the trig function y = cos(4x/3 minus 1)? Any link of proof would be appreciated if you have one Thank you
What is the shift along y of the trig function y = cos(4x/3 minus 1)? Any link of proof would be appreciated if you have one Thank you
Let Q be an acute angle such that sinQ=.6. Find the values of the following using Trig Identities: cosQ and tanQ
Use Trig identities to verify that sec^4(x)-tan^4(x)=1+2tan^2(x), Only work with one side of the equation
how to i find the six trig values for (7pi/3)
what's the single trig. function of cos6xcosx-sin6xsinx
"One Ordinary Day With Peanuts" by Shirley Jackson
This question regards the short-story "One Ordinary Day by Shirley Jackson. 1. At which aspects of modern life does this story poke fun? A: This story pokes fun at our tendency to classify people –especially as good or bad?
11th grade math algebra 2 trig
the tens digit of a two digit number is 6 more than the units digit. the number is 36 more than the number when the digits are reversed/ what is the number?
Suppose that q is in standard position and the given point is on the terminal side of q. Give the exact value of the indicated trig function for q.
How should I answer these question for this assignment that take away the stereotypes. have more fun. are great lovers. are good mathematicians. all look alike. have bad teeth. are bad drivers. are absent-minded. are ditzy.
1. The worker (who,whom) left the empty soda can on the computer. 2.Between you and (I,me), Greg will lose. 3.Do not give any money to (he,him) or (I,me). 4.(She,Her) and i were high school sweet hearts. 5.Often (we,us) boys will play hockey just for fun. Theres alot more. ...
Can someone break down the meaning of sin, tan, and cos into simpler more understandable terms?
simplify to a constant or trig func. 1. sec ²u-tan ²u/cos ²v+sin ²v change expression to only sines and cosines. then to a basic trig function. 2. sin(theta) - tan(theta)*cos(theta)+ cos(pi/2 - theta) 3. (sec y - tan y)(sec y + tan y)/ sec y combine fractions and simplify ...
The next two steps in solving this trig identity question are ??? 1/csctheta x costheta x sintheta x sectheta = sinsqtheta arghhh need help please
What is the range of the trig function sin(-3x+3)?