7th grade Ms. Sue help Pygorean Theoream asap quic
3. A ladder is leaning against a house. The distance between the base of the ladder to the house is 3 feet. The length of the ladder is 10 feet. In feet, how far above the ground does the ladder touch the house? (1 point) 4.2 9.5 10.4 14.1 4. A wire is stretched from the top ...
Explain if a triangle with the given lengths is a right triangle. 1. 18, 24, 30 2. 7, 24, 25 3. 13, 14, 15 I really do not know how to solve these problems! I have no idea how!!!! Please help!
10 5/18 – 8 5/6 (1 point) 2 5/9 2 13/18 1 4/9 1 11/18
4. A wire is stretched from the top of a 26-foot pole to a point on the ground that is 15 feet from the bottom of the pole. Approximately how long is the wire in feet? (1 point) 16 21 30 37 4.30 is it correct?
Well ms.sue, would it be the pueblos from Acoma pueblothat is different from Albuq?
i need help with x and y input output tables for 7th grade i don't understand what 5x means or what to do! Math hw problems: 1. y=4x+3 x=1,2,5,10,20 2.d=3.5t t=1,2,5,10,20 Please help ASAP!!!!!
14. Find the value of the missing angle. (It is a hexagon. In the picture, going counter-clockwise, the angles are: 152, 85, 125, 135, 85, and "x" degree angles) 720º 120º 128º 138º I need help finding "x"! So far, the angles they have provided me add up to 582. What do I ...
convert 1.5L to mL i need answer asap
what is the answer to -40== -5p respond asap
The area of a circle is found with the formula A = pi r^2, where pi represents 3.14. If a tile artist is placing tiles in a circular mosaic pattern and the area of the circle is 658 square feet, what is the approximate radius of the circle in feet? Can you explain how to do ...
Thanks so much for all of your help Ms.Sue.
I don't understand them please some one help me!!!!ASAP!!!
At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test. The average score for the 6th grade is 80 and for the 7th grade is 90. If there are twice as many students, in the 7th grade as there is in the 6th grade, what is the average test score for both grades ...
what the steps to the water cycle and what is the writing process and what the steps for 7th grade and please help me as soon as possible please ms. sue...
Are plants organism? Please help!! Thank you!!
12. Write a sequence of transformations that maps triangle ABC onto triangle A''B''C''. It is a graph, so here are the coordinates: A is 1,8 B is 3,12 C is 4,4 A'' is 3, -3 B'' is 5, -6 C'' is 6, 2 Please help! I have no idea how to write a "sequence of transformations "!! I ...
What would life be without organisms?
what are the different kinds of nouns for 7th grade and what do they mean? ms. sue if you can may you help me????
How many 7th grade students are expected to move by the end of the year? If 12 students actually moved, did more or fewer 7th-grade students move than expected? Justify your answer. 6th-grade # of students: 250 % moves: 2% 7th-grade # of students 200 % moves: 4% 8th-grade # of...
I keep asking ...Ms.Sue, could you possibly help? Can flying fish communicate and how?
MS SUE- WHY DO YOU HELP STUDENTS CHEAT ON THEIR TESTS. THEY ARE POSTING ACTUAL QUESTIONS HERE
For questions 2 and 3, order the numbers in each list from least to greatest. 2. -5, -7, 0, -1 A. 0, -1, -5, -7 B. -1, -5, -7, 0 C. -7, -1, -5, 0 D. -7, -5, -1, 0 3. 0, [-14], 13, -12, [-16], 17 A. -16, -14, 13, -12, 0, 17 B. -12, 0, 13, 14, 16, 17 C. -12, -14, -16, 0, 13, 17 ...
I am in 7th grade age 12 and i was wonder how does the European Parliament determine how many each country gets on each branch? I would like and answer ASAP. Thanks!
I still cannot figure this one out can you please tell me... 11/12 + (-2/3) = ? The answer choices are 1/4 13/12 -1/6 -7/12
can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH GRADE AND THIS IS SOME 7TH GRADE MATH HOMEWORK THAT I NEED HELP WITH!!!!!!!!!!!
I was wondering if there were any sample placement tests that I could give to my son who is currently in 7th grade homeschool.
I just wanna know anyone who's been in 7th grade what do you learn in science mostly throughout the year??
i need help on Chemistry and i am in 7th grade i don't know how to do some problems and i would like to know how to translate statements into equation form?
Hi im a 7th grader and there is alot of book reports and homework in the 7th grade i really don't have time to do all that because im in extra cericular activities and i need to be passing all of my classes to be in my activities can somebody please help me by telling me a ...
I ned help in Unit 4 Lesson 12 Graphing in the Coordinate Plane Unit Test. I am from connections academy in 7th grade Semester 2! I NEED HELP ASAP
Hey Ms. Sue, thank you for the website. It helped Juliana a lot. She thinks she can figure this out now. Thank you VERY MUCH!!!
I'm not sure how to answer this: 3. THe 7th grade wants to have a back-up representative just in case the first teacher is absent. Based on the same scenario as #2, if a math teacher was chosen to be the 7th grade representative, what is the probablility that the back-up drawn...
1. 0.003 as a percent 2. 0.00007 as a percent My answers: 1.0.03% 2. 0.0007%
Write each ratio in simplest form. 1. 28 seconds / 2 minutes 2. 22 in. / 3 feet 3. 36 cm. / 132 cm. Can you help me i have NO IDEA how to solve these thanks
My friend is in the 7th grade and broke his wrist so he cannot type. Wat is the square root of pi.He said he knows pi=3.14 but he doesn't know how to work it out. He said thanks.
Can you check these? 1. Olivia typed 2 pages in 15 minutes. Write an equation relating the number of minutes m to the number of pages typed. How long will it take her to type 10 pages at this rate? Ans: 15/2 = 7.5 = 7.5 * 10 = 75 minutes 2. If the ratio of Type O to non-Type O...
Please. I need a list of Non-fiction books recommended for 6th and 7th grade readers. Thank you and have a nice day. God bless! <3
Sometimes people say, "Give 110% of your effort." Isit possible to get 110%? Is there ever a situation where you might have a percent over 110%? If no, explain why. If yes, Give a scenario where 110% is used. Please help Ms. sue! I have NO IDEA how to solve this and answer it...
what can i compare middle school to? (use in metaphor), based on 6th, 7th, and 8th grade. for example playing monopoly 6th grade - buying properties, 7th grade- adjusting to the game, 8th grade - stress over money
Explain if a triangle with the given lengths is a right triangle. 1. 18, 24, 30 2. 7, 24, 25 3. 13, 14, 15 4. 8, 15, 17 5. 10,24, 25 6. 15, 36, 39 Are my answers correct? Thanks. 1. yes 2. yes 3. no because 19. 10497 cannot be a triangle. Also, 19.10497 is not equal to 15. 4. ...
Hi I am writing a paper for school about cancer cells. I can't seem to get a good introductory paragraph going. Can you give me some ideas? Thanks!
How do you build a strong bone from a piece of printer paper and make it hold at least 20kg? I need answer by tomorrow ASAP!!! No websites but just answers. Thanks a lot to whomever answers!!!!! :)
What grade/year are you in? I'm in the first grade in middle school. I'm a first grader in middle school. I'm in the 7th grade. I'm a 7th grader. ----------------------- Are the answers all acceptable? Which one is commonly used? Can we use both 'grade' and 'year'?
Hi Ms. Sue, can you please give me links to find the answers to these questions? I have looked everywhere!!!! Thanks!!! What other Things did the Telegraph lead to? What was Life Like Before The Telegraph? What Was Life Like After The Telegraph? What are The Positive And ...
i need help in social studies my finals are tomorrow and i need to know some answers such as how are native americans able to live successfully in any culture groups I NEED MY ANSWER ASAP PLEASEEEE
I'm actually in 7th grade, but I'm doing 8th grade pre-algebra, but anyway, here: I'm supposed to simplify these four problems and I don't really understand how: 28s (15 power) ____ 42s (12 power) 4m+(n[7th power]m) 63m(5 power)n(6 power) ______________________ 27mn 3a·4a(4 ...
5. A synonym for the word nimble is _____. (1 point) lively secret damaging weak Isn't the answer "lively", Ms. Sue?
I go to connection acdeamy and I am in the 7th grade regular math Mrs. Janus I just need some help with this test Find the next three terms of the sequence -2,-12,-72,-432... A. -1,728,-6,912,-27,648
Find the surface area of the cone. Use 3.14 for pi. The diameter is 8in and the height is 7in please help asap!! And thank you for your time. Ms.Sue?
MS.SUE IM IN THE 6TH GRADE AND IVE WORKED ON IT FOR 3 DAYS NOW I CANT GET IT. I ASK FOR HELP AND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS DON'T GET IT EITHER. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME MS. SUE??
At one afterschool event, of the students were 8th graders and the rest were 7th graders. Of the students who were in 7th grade, the ratio of boys to girls was 3:5. What percent of all the students at the afterschool event were boys who are in the 7th grade? Help plz
If Fran’s fudge recipe calls for 2 and 1/2 cups of sugar and she increases it by 2/5 of a cup, how much sugar does she use? a. 2 2/10 b. 2 3/7 c. 2 4/9 d. 2 9/10 is the answer d because 2 1/2 plus 2/5 equals 2 9/10? If it is incorrect, then why? Thanks!
3. Which of the following words shares the base word of "destination"? (1 point) destroy destiny destabilize destruction Is the answer "destiny"?
______________ can prevent some bacterial cells? 7th grade science please help meeeee ms sue help me please thanks
the area of a square boxing ring is 484^2. What is the perimeter of the boxing ring? Isn't the answer 121????
What is the solution to -75 (find the square root) to the nearest integer? 9 8 -8 -9 -75 square root is 8.660254 wouldn't that be rounded to -9?
On a blueprint, 1 inch = 13 feet. If the dimensions of the playroom on the blueprint are 0.35 inches x 1.25 inches, what are its actual measurements?
1. 3w – 10w (1 point) 13w –7w –7 7w 2. y + 1.2y +1.2z (1 point) 2.4yz 1.3y + 1.2z 1.2y2 + 1.2z 2.2y + 1.2z 3. 6r + r – 5r (1 point) 2r 1r + r 0r 7r – 5r 4. 5x + 2(x + 6) (1 point) 7x + 6 7x^2 + 12 7x + 12 7x (x + 6) 5. –3m + 3(m + 6) (1 point) 6 –6m + 6 6m + 18 ...
PLEASE LIST ALL 7TH GRADE MATH SYMBOLS!!! PLEASE!!! I NEED THIS ASAP !!! :) THANK YOU!!!!
Hi... well anyways so I am in 7th grade but I'm taking 8th grade science...I think...I know for sure that I am in Accelerated 7th grade science so if that helps at all, there you go:) Back to the subject I'm really confused with acceleration calculation and velocity, time, ...
suppose you used the rule (3x+1,3y-4) to transform the original figure into a new figure. Would the new figure be similar to the original? Explain. I NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE!!! HELP. Thanks.
Write each number in scientific notation. 1. 4,800 2. 17, 200 3. 180,000 4. 343, 502 12. 0.00581 13. 0.00105 14. 0.0000078 15. 0.000027 16. 0.000000132 17. 0.000000009
1. 7r – 7 = 2r + 18 (1 point) r = –5 r = 5 r = 2.2 r = 1.2 2. 2x + 12 = 18 – x (1 point) x = 3 x = 10 x = 6 x = 2 3. 8x – 3 = 15x + 18 (1 point) x = –3 x = 3 x = 2.1 x = .9 4. 6y – 6 = 4y + 16 (1 point) y = 2.2 y = –2.2 y = 11 y = 5 5. 3(x – 4) = 5(x + 2) (1 ...
Can you give me links to these questions please? What did the Telegraph Lead to? What was life like after the Telegraph? Positive and negative Impacts of the Telegraph
1. Gene therapy research uses _______ to alter defective hereditary material. (1 point) bacteria cells interferons viruses Is the answer viruses? Or maybe its cells?
have no idea what these answers are. Thanks! 1. Explain in detail one of the climate change cause-and effect relationships. 2. Explain why a new moon is not visible and the difference between the waxing and waning phases of the moon.
I need to see a completed example of input/output patterns at the 7th grade level. Thanks,
1. -1/9 + (-5/7) = ? 2. 11/12 + (-2/3) = ? 3. What is the difference between an irrational number and an integer? 21. A length of ribbon is three and one-half yd long. How many pieces one and five-ninths yd long can Joy cut from the length of ribbon? (1 point) 1 2 3 4 How do ...
How do you solve this equation; There are 128 7th graders at Mark's school, if there are 16 more girls than boys, how many 7th grade boys are there?
There are 150 students in 7th grade. After signing up for electives for next year, the counselor posted the following data: Art - 65 students Band - 70 students Theatre - 50 students Not all students signed up for an elective. Display this data using Venn Diagrams. I do not ...
Can you please help me solve these problems? I have no idea! 2. w over four – 4 = 3 (1 point) –4 28 3 11 3. d over three+ 10 = 7 (1 point) 51 20 0 –9 6. –6 – 7(c + 10) (1 point) 64 – 7c –76 – 7c 4 – 13c –16 – 13c 7. 2x + 3(x – 2) – 3(x – 6) (1 point...
Can you guys help me please? I have no idea what these answers are. Thanks! 1. Explain in detail one of the climate change cause-and effect relationships. 2. Explain why a new moon is not visible and the difference between the waxing and waning phases of the moon.
I have a math question that I do not really understand how to answer is there someone who can walk me through it? In Pinecrest middle school there are 58 6th graders 76 7th graders, and 38 8th graders. The counsel is made up of 35 students who are chosen to represent all three...
For a project I need to answer these questions: 1. What is eugenics and how is it linked to Darwin’s theory of evolution? 2. Why did the Scopes Monkey Trial occur? I have tried researching but I cannot find a good website anywhere. I tried Wikipedia, but it wasn't helpful. ...
4. Which of the following is a prepositional phrase? (1 point) he didn't feel safe leaving us behind without supervision 6. Which of the following is not an interjection? (1 point) oops awesome maybe My answers: 4. without supervision 6. maybe
- Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - Math - Music - Physical Education - Science - Social Studies GRADE LEVELS - Preschool - Kindergarten - Elementary School - 1st Grade - 2nd Grade - 3rd Grade - 4th Grade - 5th Grade - 6th Grade - 7th Grade - ...
You have $59.95 in your wallet and want to buy some new CDs. If the CDs are $11.99 each, what number of CDs, x, can you buy? Write and solve an inequality. I need to show every step. Is this way correct? 11.99x = 59.95 11.99x ÷ 11.99 = 59.95 ÷ 11.99 x = 5
1. Which set represents a Pythagorean triple? (1 point) 27, 38, 42 33, 44, 55 35, 38, 42 68, 72, 81 2. Which number completes the Pythagorean triple: 12, 16, ____? (1 point) 18 20 22 24 3. A base ball diamond is square. The distance from home plate to first base is 90 feet. In...
1. A student raises her grade average from a 75 to a 90. What was the percent of increase in the student’s grade average? Round your answer to the nearest tenth of a percent, if necessary. A: 20% B: 16.7% C: 8.3% D: 15% Hi Ms. Sue, it was 20%. Thank you for your help, though...
1. If the following sentence was rewritten to be more specific, which would be the best revision? "It was a privilege and not a right, and you messed it up." (1 point) "It was a privilege and not a right, and you don't have it now." "It was a privilege and not a right, and you...
Gene will teach 7th grade of Gene will teach 8th grade. If Gene teaches 7th grade, he will be assigned to the Sunset Road School. Gene will carpool with Chris if he is assigned to the Sunset Road School. If Gene teaches *th grade he will have his daughter Briana in his class. ...
9. Many people in developing nations get their food by practicing (2 points) subsistence farming. commercial farming. mechanized farming. developing farming. is the answer "subsistence farming"?
can you just give me a math riddle that's understandable to 7 th grade
Okay, so what are the axiom names? (honors math) Should this go in the 8th grade place? Oh well...
2. Joy knits a square blanket that has an area of 1,500 square inches. What is the approximate length of each side of the blanket? (1 point) 16 inches 27 inches 39 inches 42 inches Isn't the answer 39 inches?
I am in 6th grade and i am haveing trouble with statistics and how to memorize them!!! How can i do this???? Is there a special way???
HOW DO I STUDY BETTER? BECAUSE MY TEST GRADES ARE BAD, SO THEY ARE PULLING MY AVERAGE GRADE DOWN.
4. What is the distance between Nicholas’s school(3,2)and the post office (-2,-2)? 6.4 5.2 3.6 3.0 5. If Nicholas is located at (– 3 , 2), what is the distance to get to the grocery store (1,-1)? 2 3 4 5 I have no idea how to solve these i have tried the Pythagorean ...
4. In the phrase, "the grim-faced Yankee principal," how is the word "Yankee" an example of semantic slanting? (1 point) It is used with a negative connotation. It is an exaggeration. It presents a vivid image. Is the answer: It is used with a negative connotation.
At the halftime show, a marching band marched in formation. The lead drummer started at a point with coordinates (–2, –5) and moved 3 steps up and 1 step right. a. Write a rule to describe the translation. b. What were the coordinates of the drummer's final position? Can ...
HOW DO I STUDY BETTER? WHEN THERE ARE TO MANY DISTRACTIONS IN MY HOUSE. BECAUSE MY TEST GRADES ARE BAD AND THEY ARE PULLING DOWN MY AVERAGE GRADE
This homework question was removed due to a copyright claim submitted by Connections Education. My answers: 1. organize information. 2. enough detail. 3. Earth's tilt and orbit 4. new landforms. 5. latitude. 6. polar. 7. birth rates and death rates. 8. They cannot find work. 9...
Okay Ms. Sue. I am in 8th grade but I am taking Algebra with 9th graders. I am very confused with my previous problem. I have asked my Dad but we are both getting confused. Now I have come up with 22. Is this my correct answer?
Ms. Sue you know the English paragraph I was working on right, well I got some feedback on it from two of my friends and this is what they said. the 1st one said: Positive Things She liked my 2nd sentence, and she liked the way I used rapidly. Negative Things: She found the ...
1. The ingredients, or building blocks, of an artwork (1 point) studies of art principles of art categories of art elements of art 2. The name of a color (1 point) value intensity hue fue 3. The arrangement of hues in a circular format (1 point) color circle color sphere color...
? reads,"7th place driver had a time that was 18.5 min slower thatn the driver ahead of him(2hr 43min 7sec), what was his time in hrs, min & sec.? What was the diff. btwn 1st and 7th? Calculate the winner's time in hrs. only(answer correct to 3 decimal places). Winners time: ...
Ms. Sue or any other teacher I need your help. This is what I wrote for my english essay about Diversity Means. Diversity means the condition of being different. What good about it that you can ... That's all I got like this is a intro. I need help writing the info. for it. ...
How do you find the sales tax of something? Here is one of my problems: The price of three dolls are $12.99. What is the price of the dolls with a 5% sales tax? Show all of your work! I cannot figure out how to put up an equation and solve this problem. Please help!
Hi, I have a question that says 7. Which word describes the word choice in the following sentence? Perhaps the craziest characteristics of a loon is its weird call, which sounds like someone cackling, a high - pitched laugh. A). traditional B). Informal C). formal D). Academic...
i have 2 daughters which are in 6th/7th grade, both of them have 1wk left to turn in their science projects.I have been looking with them to find a good one but haven't been succesful,maybe due to this is my first time doing one with them.My income at the time is not to good ...