Coulld someone take the time and check my answers please.
11) without graphing is the system independent, dependent, or inconsistent?
(my answer; dependent)
12) your club is baking vanilla and chocolate cakes for a bake sale. they need at most 19 cakes you cannot have more than 14 chocolate cakes. write and graph a systme of inequalities to model this system.
let x=the number of vanilla cakes
let y=the number of chocolate cakes
13)which matrix represents the system of equations below?
-12 -13 13 15
7 -10 -3 11
7 14 5 -5)
14) which graph represents y=3(x-3)^2+3
(my answer; go over 3units to right up 3 and make a u shape upward)
16)what is the equation in standard form of a parabola that models the values in the table?
x -2 0 4
f(x) 4 -6 70
didnt understand this one
17) what value completes the square for the expression.
(my answer; 36)
18) Use the quadratic formula to solve the equation.
(my answer; 7/2 +- sqrt34/2)
19)simplify the expression.
(my answer; -24)
20) use graphing to find the solutions to the system of equations
(my answer; (-5,3)(1,-3)
21) classify 5x^5+3x^4-8x^3+12 by number of terms.
(my answer; polynomial of 5 terms)
22) what are the zeros of the function graph the function
(my answer; -3,-2,2 graph upside down u on left bottom and straight line up and down on right side
23)find the real solutions of the equation
(didnt understand possible choices
24) find the rational roots of
(my answer; -6,-2)
25) find all the zeroes of the equation
(my answer; 3,-3,6i,-6i)
Any help or explanations is helpful have an exam coming up and trying to review