1. Complete Table-1 (Joseph Farms, Inc., Cost and Revenue Data), either as a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, or as a Microsoft Word table. Assume that the price is $165 and the fixed costs are $125, at an output level of 1. Also assume that the data represents a firm in pure competition. Show your calculations in summary form.
2. What is the MC=MR Rule? To what market structures does this Rule apply? Explain your answers.
3. Using Microsoft Excel, graph the data in Columns 9 and 10.
4. What is the profit maximizing (or loss minimizing) output for this firm? Is there an economic profit? Explain your answers.
5. Explain why a firm in pure competition is considered to be a “price taker.”
6. Using the data in Table-1 (Joseph Farms, Inc., Cost and Revenue Data), complete Table-2 (Joseph Farms, Inc., Revenue/Profit/Loss Data), either as a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, or as a Microsoft Word table. Show your calculations in summary form.
7. Using the data in Table-2 (Joseph Farms, Inc., Revenue/Profit/Loss Data), what is the break even output level for this firm? If this firm is in pure competition, at what output level would they operate? Show your calculations in summary form.
Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7 Column 8 Column 9 Column 10 Column 11
Level Price per unit Total Fixed Cost Total Variable Cost Total Cost Average Fixed Cost Average Variable Cost Average Total Cost Marginal
Cost Marginal Revenue Total Revenue
0 $ - NA
1 165 125 $ 113.00
2 $ 213.00
3 $ 300.00
4 $ 375.00
5 $ 463.00
6 $ 563.00
7 $ 675.00
8 $ 813.00
9 $ 975.00
10 $ 1,163.00
Level Price Total Revenue Profit or Loss
The spreadsheet below gives some of Redstone’s production cost data. Enter this data in your own Excel spreadsheet. (Remember our discussion of Smith Farms in the Attend session!) Add columns 5, 6, 7, and 8 to show,
Using MS Excel or a table in MS Word, complete Table-1 (Joseph Farms, Inc., Cost and Revenue Data). Assume that the price is $165. Assume the fixed costs are $125, at an output level of 1. Assume that the data represents a firm in
I need help with the following Lab due tonight, 7/30/12, as I feel completely lost and would appreciate the help. The lab goes as follows: Design an experiment that illustrates the determination of the density of a cylindrical
Redstone Clayworks, Inc. is located in Sedona, Arizona and manufactures clay fire pits for patios. They are one of about two dozen firms around the world that manufacture and sell clay fire pits for retailers such as Home Depot,
this is what we are supposed to do to began this paper Create a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet with the two variables from your learning team's data set. I understand the spreadsheet I think the variables are employee
Your boss wants you to input financial data into the computer to create a company earnings statement. What office suite program would be ideal for this task? Microsoft Excel or some other spreadsheet formatted program
I am finishing up an assignment in Microsoft Access and am having trouble understanding how to make this formula. The question states to write a query that shows each customer (Id, first and last name) along with the total amount
1. probability can be used to determine the likelihood of specific ________(fill in the blank). A. games B. occurrences C. questions D. opportunities 2. Tally marks are completed in groups of ______ because they are quick to mark
You're creating a table for one of your slides, and need to make some modifications to your table structure. Which of the following options can you perform by right-clicking inside the table? A. Create SmartArt B. Merge cells C.
Please don't do that again or you will be banned from this forum.Your question is pretty vague. What observation table are you using? There are thousands of different types of data tables. Is it in Microsoft Excel? Give more