I left out these sentences. I hope you can have a look at them,too.
Can you tell me if the modals are possible, Writeacher?
1) I’m sure he didn’t rob the bank.
He can't have robbed the bank
He couldn't have robbed the bank . (is this possible?)
2) I’m certain he stole the ring from Peter William’s bedroom.
He must have stolen a ring.
He will have stolen a ring (?)
3) It is possible that he will be invited to Peter’s wedding.
He may be invited to...
He could be invited to..
4) I’m very unsure if I will pass my driving test.
He might pass ...
5) He is likely to visit us tonight.
He should/ought to visit us tonight.
There are three sentences in the speech bubble on the left. There are three sentences in the speech balloon on the left. There are three sentences in the balloon on the left. There are three sentences in the bubble on the left.
6. Which of the following sentences contains an abstract noun? A. They did a good job planning the party. B. Respect must be earned. C. She thought we should have left earlier. D. I hope that we are not late.
I left out these sentences. Thank you. 1) I hope the weather will be nice/good. I hope to have luck with the weather. If there is heavy rain, I'll have to wear walking boots. I also have a wind breaker in my rucksack in case it
I left out these last three sentences. I hope you can have a look at them, too. 1) I think you should tell Paul's parents that he steals things. You should talk to him before reporting him to the police. 2) I think you should wait
I can't send you my post. I hope this time I can. 1) Rewrite the following sentences using wish (I think I need to express this better). 2) She is not here with me. (I wish she were here with me) I couldn't talk to her. (I wish I
I left out the following sentences on school rules. I really hope you can have a look at them, Writeacher! 1) I'm writing this letter because I would like to tell you some of the rules at my school. I hope you'll do the same. 2)
Which of the following sentences contains an abstract noun? A. I hope that we are not late. B. Respect must be earned. C. They did a good job planning the party. D. She thought we should have left earlier. I think the answer is
1. I hope he is running on the playground now. 2. I hope he is studying now. 3. I hope he is playing table tennis now. 4. Is he studying? I hope so. 5. Is he studying (now)? I hope he is studying (now) 6. Is he coming (soon)? I
Which of the following sentences contains a berb in the present tense? A. Jessica "enjoys" running. B. Grandma had "sent" us cookies. C. We "left" early. D. They are "walking" around the lake. Note" The verbs in the sentences are
I still have a few sentences to check. I really hope you can help me check them. I added a few more sentences. 1)I think the best thing to do is working at a passion because in this way you'll work better than anyone else. 2)You