I urgently need you to revise these sentences. Thank you very much, Writeacher.
1) We are leaving for Rome tomorrow morning at 7.30 am.
2) We are meeting at the entrance of the bypass (ring road/orbital road) at 7.15
3) The bus journey will last about six hours. Two stops are estimated (?), one in….. for a quick snack and a longer one in …… with visit of the cathedral.
4) The arrival in Rome is scheduled for 15.30. After checking into the hotel, we’ll visit (also are visiting) the Colosseum. After that we are having dinner in a typical Roman restaurant in the
5) On the second day we are visiting the St. Peter’s Church, the Sistin Chapel and the Vatical Museums. In the afternoon we’ll go for a walk in the city centre and we’ll visit Spagna Square.
6) We’ll profit (from being in the city centre) to do some shopping. Finally, we are going for a rickshaw ride in Villa Borghese.
On the last day we’ll visit the zoo.
Writeacher, I urgently need you to check these sentences. 1) I'm pleased to read that English is and will remain the lingua franca of the project. For this reason, we'd like to vary a few sentences in your application form. In
I urgently need you to revise these sentences. Thank you. 1) You can cheat by conceiling pieces of paper full of information in your pencil case. 2) you can take a picture of your exam questions and email it to a friend 2) you can
I urgently need you to revise these sentences (instructions), please. 1)Explain to a friend of yours who has never flown what he/she should do before boarding a plane. 2) Talk about the place where you live using the following
Writeacher, I urgently need to email the our partner the following things, to make sure he will make the changes. 1) As there are several pages to check , I won't be able to revise everything by this evening. 2) I made just a few
I urgently need to revise these sentences. Could you please help me? 1) In my family we are six of us: my father, my mother etc. 2) I like very much playing instruments. I don't like doing shopping. I like lots of sports. 3) My
Writeacher, I urgently need to revise these sentences. I really hope you can help me. 1) Ads can change and can wash the minds of children. Some years ago people used to switch channels to avoid ads, but we do it less and less 2)
I urgently need you to revise these sentences. Thank you. 1) Some pupils haven't received any emails from their partners yet. Could you spur them to answer? 2) As you suggested, I've asked my students, who haven't got a partner
I urgently need you to revise these sentences. 1) Do you intend to start the project before Christmas? 2) I need to know which and how many students you are going to involve. 3) What do you think of our proposal of including 20
i think its A. but i also got C. As you are reading your research paper aloud,you notice that all your sentences start the same way. What should you do A.revise some of the sentence so there is variety. B.read the sentences with a
I urgently need you to check these few sentences, Writeacher. Thank you very much. 1) I'm happy (pleased) to read (know) that you have found colleagues interested in setting up an email partnership among our students. 2) My