I urgenlty need to know which alternatives are possible. I know the first is correct. Thank you.
1) The doctor put a cast on my ankle/
The doctor casted my anke.
I had to keep/have/ a cast for a month.
2) Why don't you take some bicarb to help your digestion/for you digestion/which helps your digestion/that helps you digest?
He cut his finger while he was slicing some bread.
3) The surgeon put five stiches in his finger/the surgeon gave him five stiches.
4)The doctor put a cast on my ankle/The doctor put my ankle in a cast.
I had to keep the cast for one month.
I had the cast for a month.
5) I think you should disinfect the wound/vaporize a disinfectant on the wound/spray some disinfectant/put a disinfectant.....
6) The doctor prescribed a nasal spray to be taken/used three times a day.
7) I bruised my knee when I fell off my motorbike/falling off the motorbike.
Can someone give me their opinion of my answer if its correct or wrong please when someone has a few minutes thanks. Which of the eight steps in the decision-making model could be eliminated if a decision had to be made quickly?
A student is taking a multiple-choice exam with 16 questions. Each question has five alternatives. If the student guesses on 12 of the questions, what is the probability she will guess at least 8 correct? Assume all of the
What were some alternatives to using the atomic bomb against Japan? Would any of these alternatives have been better than the action taken? I have to write an essay on this, so can I please get some good links? Thanks! -MC
theses are the 8 steps... 1. Be alert to indications and symptoms of problems. 2. Tentatively define the problem. 3. Collect facts and redefine the problem if necessary. 4. Identify possible alternatives. 5. Gather and organize
Select a purchase you personally have made recently and describe your buying process, including any other parties involved in the buying process and their roles in your purchase decision. To do this, please complete the following
i asked this question...when subcloning a gene and inserting it into a vector you normally would use x-gal to locate transformants if x-gal is not available what are the alternatives...and thankyou for the alternatives but i was
Which of the following frameworks encourages us to imagine alternative solutions to moral dilemmas, "focusing less on deciding between given alternatives" and,instead, "envisioning new alternatives" that we may not have initally