Hello can you please help me with this investigation. I am having lots of problems with it can you please help.
Thandeka wanted to investigate whether the number of vibrations per second depended on the length of the pendulum string. She sat up the apparatus. She pulled the string with the mass piece sideways to position A, which is about 20cm from position B, and allowed it vibrate whilst counting the vibrations in 30 seconds.
1) Write one term for number of vibrations per second.
2) Formulate an appropriate problem question for the investigation.
3) Identify the: independent variable. Dependent variable.
4) Name one variable that Thandeka should keep constant during the investigation.
5) Write down a suitable hypothesis for her investigation.
(1) you can call the number of vibrations per second, f.
(2) You want to know how f depends upon m, the string length, L
(3) The independent variable is L.
(4) You should also keep the mass M the same. Keep the deflection angle the same also. That means that, as the length changes, the mass will be pulled different distance from the equilibrium position.
(5) The results might sjuggest that the frequency is inversely proportional to L^(-1/2)
Athough the experiment will not show it, f is independent of M and slightly dependendent upon the angle A. Those two parameters would have to be varied separately to verify this.
Writeacher, can you ask a science teacher to help me with my application? (methods adopted when analyzing experiment data concerning biodiversity in water) I would be extremely grateful to you. Approach 1) Task organization and
I left out the following statements. Thank you. 1) Investigation activities will be based on four components: investigation (analyzing problems from different points of view), interaction (activities and skills) and interpretation
I really need your help to determine if the following techniques are possible when analyzing scientific data (biodiversity in water) with pupils. I think an English science teacher can help me determine the techniques. Approach 1)
As my english is not good, could you please check the grammar of the following sentence. Thank you!!! What they care about most are money, stock prices and problems concerning about finance. They may never notice that there are
Identify the type of question. Is it a literature research question, observation only question, demonstration question, or investigation question? How would you determine the PH of vinegar using cabbage juice as an indicator?
so i was revising for a test next week, and i had problems with the below designing question, so could someone please help me out. 54. The caloric content (energy content) of foods is measured using a bomb calorimeter. A sample of