2. Simplify. Please be sure to show all of your work.
-3(-9) – |-5 – 3
3. Simplify. Please show all of your work
4. Solve 4x- 3(5x-8) =23-9(x+2) . Please show all of your work
5. Solve the following equation for z. Please show all of your work.
6. Solve -14x -7(4-7) <(2x-15) . Write your solution using set builder notation. Please show all of your work
Solve. Please show all of your work.
During one year, the Hills' real estate bill included $413 for miscellaneous services. Of this amount, 8% went to the local homeless shelter. How much money did the homeless shelter receive?
8. Solve. Please show all of your work.
Find the length and width of a rectangular lot with a perimeter of 108 meters if the length is 8 meters more than the width.
9. 9. Solve. Please show the algebraic inequality you used and show all of your work.
The Lido Company rents copy machines for a monthly charge of $300 + 10 cents per copy. The Lumsden Company rents copy machines for a monthly charge of $500 + 3 cents per copy. How many copies make the Lido Company more expensive than the Lumsden Company?
Simplify the expressions in each pair. (2 marks each) (Show your work) i) (x^2-x-2)/(x+1),g(x)=(x-2) My work on simplifying the functions: (x-1)(x+2)/(1) (x-1)(x+2) ii) (x^2-x-12)/(x+3), g(x)=(x^2-6x+8)/(x-2) My work on
Simplify using long division. (remember to show all your work.) 3. (72-8x^2+4x^3-36x)/(x-3) 4. (8b^3-6)/(2b-1) simplify the expression, if possible. state the excluded values, if any. 5. 10x^2-25X+15^5x-5 6.2w^2-18^w^2+6w+9
Consider the equation below. 1/5(x+2)+2x = 6x-10 Part A: Which property can be used to simplify the expression 1/5(x+2)? Answer _______________ Part B: Move all x-terms to one side of the equation and simplify. Show your work.
simplify and show all work 11+12^2-(-11)*12 is this right11+144-(-11)*12 155-(-11)*12 144*12 1,928 simplify -(8m)-(-7m+2) 15m-2 according to order of operation what should be done first when evaluating this expression do not solve
1.)Calculate the number of moles in 3.50 x 10^21 atoms of silver. Show all work. 2.) Calculate the number of atoms in 2.58 mol antimony. Show all work 3.) Determine the mass of 1.45 mol FePO4. Show all work. 4.) Calculate the