I forgot to include these last sentences. Thank you very much for the help.
1) I’m ashamed of myself when my teacher reprimands my in the class register. (writes me a reprimand?).
I felt ashamed of myself when I first talked to my girlfriend because I didn’t know what to say.
2) I last felt sorry when my girlfriend broke up with me. It was the last sad moment in my life.
3) Once I went clubbing and while I was climbing a step I fell on the floor.
4) As for housework I'm still dependent on my parents. They cook lunch and dinner for me, do the vacuuming and wash my clothes. I make lunch by myself.
5) Once I blamed my girlfriend because she didn't send me any SMS (text messages) though she was on a school trip.
&) I felt sorry when I din't paly with my sister and behaved badly with her (had a bad behaviour with her?)
7) I was (have been is wrong?) proud of myself when I passed my maths test with a high mark.
8) I was proud of myself when I scored two goals in a football match/I could run very fast.
9) I told her she was treating me badly while she was setting uo a party for my birthday. I'm independent since I'm able to deal with and work out problems by myself.
4) Does this compute? Your parents make lunch for you and you make lunch by yourself?
& must be 6? din't = didn't pal with
9) uo = up
Sraposted by SraJMcGin