chemistry

If the pH of a 1.00in. rainfall over 1400 miles^2 (square) is 3.20, how many kg of sulfuric acid, H2SO4 are present, assuming that it is the only acid contributing to the pH?

  1. 👍 0
  2. 👎 0
  3. 👁 154
  1. nevermind. I got it. it's 2.9 x 10^6 kg. but thanks anyway

    1. 👍 0
    2. 👎 0

Respond to this Question

First Name

Your Response

Similar Questions

  1. Washington State History

    Which of the following describes a continental climate A.ample rainfall and temperature swings between seasons B.less rainfall and temperature swings between seasons C.mild temperatures and ample rainfall D.extremely hot

  2. Geography (7th)

    Drag the word to the description it matches. What is the difference between climate and weather? day-to-day conditions, long-term conditions, average rainfall, current rainfall, annual snowfall, today's snowfall. Climate Day to

  3. Programming concepts

    Write a pseudocode to represent the logic of a program that allows the user to enter the rainfall for 12 months (January to December). The output will consist of the total rainfall for the year and the average rainfall for the 12

  4. Roman history

    Which fact most clearly shows the difficulty in defending the Roman empire against invasion? A. At its height, the empire likely had a population as high as 100 million. B. At its height, the empire comprised nearly 1.7 million

  1. Calculus

    The area of a circular oil slick is increasing at a constant rate of 2 square miles per day. How fast is the radius increasing when the area is 4(pi) square miles (approximately 12.57 square miles)? So far I have that the area

  2. Math

    What is total area of land in square miles if field is 1.5 miles wide and 1 mile long?

  3. Math

    How many miles can a car travel on 15 gallons of gas if it travels 28 miles on 1 gallon of gas? 43 miles 270 miles 495 miles 420 miles can someone help me understand how to do this problem i dont know how, after can you check my

  4. math

    There are 27,878,400 square feet in one square mile. How many square feet are there in 35 square miles? Estimate by rounding the number of square feet in one square mile to the nearest ten million and the number of square miles to

  1. algebra 2 Equations and Inequalities

    In 90% of the last 30 years, the rainfall at shell beach has varied no more than 6.5 of its mean value of 24 inches. Write and solve an absolute value inequality to describe the rainfall in the other 10% of the past 30 years. how

  2. Algebra

    A square has an area of 400 square miles. What is the length of each side of the square?

  3. math

    the average annual rainfall for a town is 43.2 inches. I know the monthly rainfall has to be 3.6 inches. the difference of a given month's rainfall from the average monthly rainfall is called the deviation. what is the deviation

  4. algebra 2 Equations and Inequalities

    In 90% of the last 30 years, the rainfall at shell beach has varied no more than 6.5 of its mean value of 24 inches. Write and solve an absolute value inequality to describe the rainfall in the other 10% of the past 30 years.

You can view more similar questions or ask a new question.