math

if 65% of students are wearing t shirts and 48% are wearing jeans is this possible? Please explain.

  1. 👍 0
  2. 👎 0
  3. 👁 135
  1. Of course it's possible.

    65% are wearing t-shirts; the other 45% are wearing other kinds of shirts.

    48% are wearing jeans; the other 52% are wearing other kinds of pants or skirts.

    1. 👍 0
    2. 👎 0
    👩‍🏫
    Ms. Sue
  2. thank you

    1. 👍 0
    2. 👎 0
  3. You're welcome.

    1. 👍 0
    2. 👎 0
    👩‍🏫
    Ms. Sue

Respond to this Question

First Name

Your Response

Similar Questions

  1. English - Miss Sue

    Choose the correct sentence. A. The conference spokesperson delivered his speech wearing a three-piece suit. B. Wearing a three-piece suit, the speech was delivered by the conference spokesperson. C. Wearing a three-piece suit,

  2. Algebra

    Jess saved $500 working during the summer. He plans to buy school clothes with his money. He found jeans he liked for $30 per pair, including tax, and shirts for $17, including twice. If he buys exactly twice as many shirts as

  3. English

    Choose the correct sentence. A. The conference spokesperson delivered his speech wearing a three-piece suit. B. Wearing a three-piece suit, the speech was delivered by the conference spokesperson. C. Wearing a three-piece suit,

  4. english

    Choose the correct sentence. A. The conference spokesperson delivered his speech wearing a three-piece suit. B. Wearing a three-piece suit, the speech was delivered by the conference spokesperson. C. Wearing a three-piece suit,

  1. spanish Sra McGuin

    I have to give a presentaiton tommorrow in school on what this person is wearing. Gabriella is wearing a green wool hat with puffy balls on it. She is also wearing tall borwn leatehr boots with soft wool inserts they are called

  2. English

    Can you please check if the following corrections are OK? Thank you very much for helping me. 1) I think my socks bring luck. 2) Italian teenagers like wearing large dark shades (better: sun-glasses), designer clothes and baseball

  3. Dressmaking and design

    Dressmaking and design PRAC EXER FOR INSTRUC PACK 4 04281800 7. In terms of style, wearing clothes in proper scale means A. being able to wear expensive clothes in a smaller size. B. being able to wear the smallest size possible.

  4. English

    Can you tell me if the following sentences or phrases are possible? Thank you very much in advance. 1) I'm wearing a pair of blackt trainers withe the logo Nike on them, 2) Did you have to work this weekend? 3) I usually wear

  1. English

    Posted by rfvv on Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 10:17pm. 1. Energy can be made when we walk or run wearing these shoes. 2. Energy can be made when we walk or run while we wear these shoes. 3. Energy can be made when we walk or run while

  2. General chemistry

    Briefly explain if wearing googles or other eye protection remove the hazard for these students.

  3. English expression

    Let's play the 'who is it' game, in which the appropriate person stands up. Class, first, stand up. I will ask you questions. If your answer is 'Yes, I do' or 'Yes, I am', you should remain standing. However, if your answer is

  4. English

    Thank you very much, Writeacher. I still have to describe a few pictures. 1) Picture 1 shows some teenagers leaning on a bar, whereas two are standing near them. They are all wearing casual clothes: short-sleeved T-shirts or

You can view more similar questions or ask a new question.