Were all the alternatives possible?
Can you please tell me if everthing was OK? Thank you for your invaluable help.
1) In the summer I go on boat trips with my mum to see the whales and the dolphins. I keep a diary in which I include information about them.
2)I hope I'll be able to study them in the future.
3) I'm a sunny and true (better: faithful?) person. I like staying at home by myself.
4) I have many hobbies among which tennis, dance (dancing?), skiing and horse-riding.
5) As for food, I don't like spinach, peas or bananas but I like pizza and pasta.
6) In this paragraph I included only the first part of my student's profile. I'll write more in my next one.
7) In my free-time I like shooting with (?) my model gun.
8) I don't like wearing sweatpants (or tracksuit bottoms), shirts or sweaters.
9) I have an hour for lunch. How much time do you have for lunch?
What were some alternatives to using the atomic bomb against Japan? Would any of these alternatives have been better than the action taken? I have to write an essay on this, so can I please get some good links? Thanks! -MC
theses are the 8 steps... 1. Be alert to indications and symptoms of problems. 2. Tentatively define the problem. 3. Collect facts and redefine the problem if necessary. 4. Identify possible alternatives. 5. Gather and organize
Can someone give me their opinion of my answer if its correct or wrong please when someone has a few minutes thanks. Which of the eight steps in the decision-making model could be eliminated if a decision had to be made quickly?
Select a purchase you personally have made recently and describe your buying process, including any other parties involved in the buying process and their roles in your purchase decision. To do this, please complete the following
i asked this question...when subcloning a gene and inserting it into a vector you normally would use x-gal to locate transformants if x-gal is not available what are the alternatives...and thankyou for the alternatives but i was
Which of the following frameworks encourages us to imagine alternative solutions to moral dilemmas, "focusing less on deciding between given alternatives" and,instead, "envisioning new alternatives" that we may not have initally
production. Describe at least two alternatives to oil that are currently available and discuss the barriers that keep these alternatives from replacing oil as our primary means of energy? Additionally, utilizing at least two