I included other questions. Can you please help me improve them? Thanks a lot.
1) Do you like staying with your host family?
Do you think you will miss them once back in America?
2) What will you miss most about your staying in Italy? (Your host family, new friends, the food or ..can you help me improve my list, shall I include the items in brackets?)
3) What do you like most about your host family? The friendly atmosphere, the cooking etc. can you hep me with the list?
4) What subject are you best at?
What subject are you worst at?
Which is your favourite subject?
Which subject do you find most difficult?
5) Do your teachers set (?) you a lot of homework (many assignments?) Are they strict?
6) Which household chores do you have to do at home? Do you have a washing machine and a dryer (?)? Do you hang your clothes on the clothes line?
7)What sort of house do you live in?
(A flat, a terraced house, a villa, a semi-detached, a detached house, a block of flats, a skyscraper??)
Shall I include the list of houses in brackets in the questionnaire.
Why did you last feel sorry for a person you know?
I have 3 questions and 3 of my answers. Each question needs 2 answers. Please review them all. Thank you. I will post 3 more questions with 3 of my answers later this day, and the answers will just be made up along the way. I
Lately, for the past couple of tests I've written, I suddenly blank out and can't recall any information... Normally I've been fine, but writing tests has suddenly become more difficult for me. I do study a lot, though - reviewing
Yes, I did receive a response and I thank you a lot for helping me! However, as I'm not a mother-tongue speaker I still have a lot of doubts on how to name clothes. I included question marks next to the words I'm not sure of. I
in my assignment it asks me to compare and contrast information in the news stories as well as how they are presented. It also asks to answer the following questions, what links are included and how does the commentary associated
This is what I am to write about: As industry spread, the British government initiated reforms to improve workers' lives. What motivated reforms in Britain? What kinds of reforms were enacted in Britain? Respond in two or more
I have questions that I need to answer and submit as a research. It has been years since I have written a paper and would like to know if the questions, I am answering need to be included in the paper?
Which one of the major concepts is Not included in the conceptual framework on which nutrition education is based? 1. Nutrition is how the body uses food. 2. Food is composed of nutrients required for health. 3. All persons need a