I have to pick a creative selection such as a painting, political cartoon, or lyrics form a song, poem etc, and I need to complete the following.
1. What observations I can make about this selection
2. What questions can I develop form these observations
3. What prior knowledge do I bring to understand the creative selection?
4. Identify three inferences of this selection
5. State the thesis or major theme
6. How does the thesis transfer to an everyday life situation?
7. Summarize the message being conveyed in the selection I chose.
"How's this: you teach us how to irrigate and plant corn, and we'll decimate your tribe and name a baseball team after you." Above is the political cartoon. I think this image shows that dominant power rules the minority power.
Analyzing a Political Cartoon Political cartoons are drawings that express a point of view. They generally show public figures, political events, or social or economic situations. The cartoonist may use symbols, labels, captions,
For my bioethics class I need to create a "political" cartoon about clinical trials. (I say "political" because it's not really about politics, just the general format of a political cartoon.) I was trying to think of something
If you search analyzing a political cartoon by Gary Bookins, it's should be the first link (a PDF) It's an analyzing a political cartoon it's page 60 on the website!! 31. Who or what does the lifeguard represent? 33. Who or what
i have to analyze a political cartoon. it appeared during the American Revolution by Benjamin Franklin. it shows a snake broken into many parts. each part has a initial of a state like., NY, NC, P, NE, V, M.etc on the bottom it
Hey everyone. Well the part I need help in isn't exactly the chemistry part. My assignment was to research an element, and at the end, come up with some creative picture/cartoon. The problem is... I'm not exactly the creative
can someone please help me find this political cartoon i'm looking for, it's about women's rights. it has ARE NOT THE WOMEN HALF THE NATION? written on the bottom and the top says A GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE
what are the form and content in Michaelangelos Creation of man? How do you pick out line, balance, shape, color, contrast, texture, space, and proportion to size in this painting. Posted for Guru Blue These sites will give you
1. An artist places a notebook and pen in the gallery of his latest exhibition and asks viewers to leave comments about his work. He is trying to help audience members become what type of observers? A. Active Observers*** B.