1. He drew a long way in France.
[Is this sentence grammatical? Waht does it mean?]
2. Do you think people will live to be 200 years old?
3. Do you think people will live until/till 200 years old?
4. Do you think people will live until/till they are 200 years old?
5. Do you think people will live until/till 200 years?
[Are they all the same in meaning? Is #3 incorrect?]
1. I don't understand what "drew" is supposed to mean in this sentence. Could it be any of these?
He drove a long way in France.
He lived a long way from a city in France.
He made his living drawing and painting scenes all around France.
He drove as far from Paris as he could in France.
4. OK (but not "till")
5. Noposted by Writeacher