1. They had a telling-a-lie contest in the palace. Many people gathered in the palace.One man stepped up to the king and said,....
[Can we use the expression in the first sentence? do you have some other suitable expressions?]
2. Who was the biggest liar among them?
2-2. Who was the biggest liar of them?
[Can we use both?]
3. It was the old man who beat the king with his lie. He got a golden apple from the king.
4. The old man was the biggest liar, so the king had to give a golden apple to the old man.
5. He was the old man. With his lie, he made the king puzzled, and was able to obtain a golden apple.
[What about the answers? No problem? Thank you.]
1. What is the English word for Gungjeon? 2. It is palace. 3. It is a palace. 4. It is 'palace'. 5. It is 'palace.' [Which answer is grammatical?] English - Reed Monday, November 20, 2017 at 1:25am It is"palace".
What is the Korean word for Gungjeon? 1. It is palace. 2. It is a palace. 3. It is 'palace.' 4. It is palace. [In Italic] ------------------------------------- Which ones are correct answers to the question?
1. The emperor could not get back to the palace. 2. The emperor could not go back to the palace. 3. The emperor could not turn back to the palace. 4. The emperor could not return to the palace. (Are they all grammatical and the
How does the king look? He looks a little depressed. In the telling a lie contest, he was not able to defeat the old man with his lie. The old man was the biggest liar in the contest. So he took away a golden apple. There are two
1. The Pink Palace's walls was built with pink marble. 2.The Pink Palace's walls were built with pink marble. 3.The Pink Palace's walls is built with pink marble. Which sentence is written correctly #1
Which is the best way to write this sentence. Today the Pink Palace Museum has a science center too. 1.Today the Pink Palace Museum is having a science center too. 2.Today the Pink Palace Museum had a science center too. 3.Today
Hi I'm back and this time for the same reason as to get my french proofread and to know if I am actually doing this right. I will post the english part here is the first one English Come see the winter festival carnaval if you get