Science

Clay is a plastic material does this imply that it is a polymer

  1. 👍 0
  2. 👎 0
  3. 👁 270
  1. what is the chemical composition of clay?
    and for polymers?

    1. 👍 0
    2. 👎 0
  2. No....clay is not a polymer

    1. 👍 1
    2. 👎 0

Respond to this Question

First Name

Your Response

Similar Questions

  1. physics

    A pitcher throws a 0.5kg ball of clay at a 6kg block of wood. The clay sticks to the wood on impact and their joint velocity afterwards is 3m/s. What is the original speed of the clay? I know the answer is 39m/s but I have no idea

  2. Physics

    A potter’s wheel with rotational inertia of 45 kg m2, is spinning freely at 40 rpm. The potter drops a lump of clay onto the wheel where it sticks a distance 1.2 m from the rotational axis at the wheel’s center. If the

  3. Math Please Help Me

    An art teacher has 1 1/2 pounds of red clay and 3/4 pound of yellow clay. The teacher mixes the red clay and yellow clay together. Each student in the class needs 1/8 pound of the clay mixture to finish the assigned art project

  4. Material science/ Mechanics

    A cube polymer matrix is subjected to elastic deformation in compression by 10 N applied force. The cube is deformed by 20% of its original shape. The cube side has a length of 1 m. If you assume that the polymer has the intrinsic

  1. math

    An art teacher has 1 1/2 pounds of red clay and 3/4 pound of yellow clay. The teacher mixes the red clay and yellow clay together. Each student in the class needs 1/8 pound of the clay mixture to finish the assigned art project

  2. Chemistry 2

    In a study designed to prepare new gasoline resistant coatings, a polymer chemist dissolves 6.053g of poly in enough water to make 100.0 mL of solution. At 25C, the osmotic pressure of this solution is 0.272 atm. What is the molar

  3. Art

    1. This drawing was made using what natural resource? A. Clay B. Wax based colored pencils c. graphite pencils* d. watercolors. Heres the link so you can see the image: (put a com after the dot) //imgur./a/dQ7OZ 2. The clay for

  4. math

    eva wants to make two pieces of pottery.she needs 3/5 pound of clay for one piece and 7/10 pound of clay for the other piece.she has three bags of clay that weigh 4/5 pound each.how many bags of clay will eva need to make both

  1. science

    wich material is the most dense air water plastic or iron

  2. physics

    HELP!!!A pitcher throws a 0.5kg ball of clay at a 6kg block of wood. The clay sticks to the wood on impact and their joint velocity afterwards is 3m/s. What is the original speed of the clay? I know the answer is 39m/s but I have

  3. Alegbra 1

    Clay Potts owns a ceramic store. His brother Jack works for him. Jack earns wages of 50 dollars per day plus 10% of the profits. Clay gets the other 90% of the profits. On Monday the store makes a profit of 30 dollars. How much

  4. calc

    a machine can produce 12 clay figure per hour.it costs $750 to set up the machine and $6 per hour to run the machine.each clay figure requires $2 of material to produce.if each clay figure will sell for $10 charged,express the

You can view more similar questions or ask a new question.