Marcus invented a new bicycle helmet light that increases safety without being too heavy. He tried selling it spring festivals but it was not getting much interest. The next month he decided t focus only on selling at gatherings of bike enthusiasts and a booth at the sporting goods store on Saturdays. He found his profit double almost immediately.
1. Which characteristic of entrepreneurs is Marcus demonstrating?
2. in which situation does an entrepreneur earn profits?
Matching income to losses
Experiencing more losses than income
Taking a loan to cover losses
Having greater income than costs•••
3. What is one non-monetary positive incentive for becoming an entrepreneur?
Can someone please please help me understand how to go about solving this? (not really answering it, but actually explaining it-pretty please?) "The zipper and the safety pin were invented in the 14th century. The safety pin was
1. Can you imagine people can fly to mars in the future? ------------------- Can we use "believe, guess, suppose, think, and consider" instead of 'imagine? 2. Put on the helmet for safety. 3. Wear the helmet for safety. (Are they
which is a compound subject? 1) my sister and i saw a dinosaur at the museum. 2) marco polo lived in italy and explored places in china.i choose number 1. identif the complete predicate. thomas edison invented the light bulb,
Reuben bought a ski helmet from an online sports store. The helmet was shipped to his home in Stirling, Alberta from Provo. Utah. The list price of the helmet was $165.00 US. On the day Reuben purchased the helmet, the currency
Which of the following is an example of a literal question? When was Marcus called to the office? Why was Marcus always getting in trouble at school? How did Marcus treat his teachers? Which of your friends is most like Marcus? is
1. Explain how the FITT formula can act as a guide when you are developing a fitness program. A: The FITT formula can act as a guide when you are developing a fitness program as it provides you with an idea of how the structure of
i need to know what kind of children's traffic safety education programs for pedestrians;bicycle or car safety they have in Germany as well as China Thank you using this sentence: i need to know what kind of children's traffic
Which of the following is an example of an evaluative question? Where does Marcus go to school? Why did Marcus have such a hard time in school? Is it wrong for Marcus to work around the school's security systems? How does Marcus