are these thesis good?
1) Cell phones are becoming increasingly popular and are in use almost anywhere one goes.
2) Now a day computers are so valuable and accessible that you can find them almost anywhere such as schools, offices and public places.
3) Even though basketball and football are different sports, they share many similarities such as having 4 quarters, offense and defense. There are multiple studies that show people who have pets are happier than those who don't.
4) There are multiple studies that show people who have pets are happier than those who don't.
5) In college it is critical to comprehend others' points of view to help you grow as an individual.
6) Facebook has more active users than twitter.
All these sentences need at least one correction. I'll do one for you --
3) Even though basketball and football are different sports, they share many similarities, such as having four quarters, as well as offense and defense. There are multiple studies that show that people who have pets are happier than those who don't.
Now you try the rest, and someone here will give you feedback.
Suppose the number of cell phones in a household has a binomial distribution with parameters n = 17, and p = 40 %. Find the probability of a household having (Keep at least 4 digits) (a) 11 or 13 cell phones? (b) 11 or fewer cell
Paulo earns a salary of 15000$ per month for selling cell phones. He receives an extra 30$ for each cell phone over 100 units that he sells. How much will be make if he sells R cell phones? 50 cell phones?
Firstly My teacher has said no "you or yous" in the whole of the essay. So if I put "Keep Your Mind on the Road" as a title.. is it appropriate? Should I put "Keep the Mind on the Road" instead? Moreover, my friend says they are
Okay I need to know something about cell phones and land lines. My parents can't answer this because we don't have a land line anymore. We just have cells phones. Okay my question is if someone with a cell phone calls a land line
75% of teenagers own cell phones and ofthose who own cell phones, 87% use text messaging. 1. What % of teens own cell phones AND text? 2. Among those who own cell phones and text, 15% send more than 200 texts a day, or more than
suppose the revenue in dollars from selling x cell phones is R(x)= -1.2x^2+220x. the cost in dollars of selling x cell phones is C(x)=0.05x^3-2x^2 +65x+500. find the profit function P(x)=R(x)-C(x). find the profit if x=15 hundred