Which of the following is a good test-taking strategy when answering an essay question?
1.(Think about what you want to say and create a brief bulleted list or organizer before you begin writing.)
2.Write as much as you can as quickly as you can about the subject.
3.Take 15 minutes to write the answer to an essay question.
4.You should never share your opinion when answering an essay question.
I think it's 1 Ms.Sueposted by Help I need somebody not just anybody
I agree; it's 1.
posted by Ms. Sue
Unit 5 Lesson 5 Test-Taking Strategies Quick Check
5/5 100% I'm a connections academy student and this was my score when I turned those answers in. :Dposted by Spekticon
Yep D, B, C, A, B :)posted by Moon
1. D-after reading the question, try to think of the answer before you look at the choices.
2. B-If you don't know the exact answer, write down whatever you do know.
3. C-All parts of a statement must be true for it to be true.
4. A-Think about what you want to say and create a brief bulleted list or organizer before you begin writing
5. B-evaluateposted by Molly
Thankz x3posted by M'name (is) Jeff!