Does the moon sulk? Does the moon think? Is the sun a "he"? Does the sun conduct business? Are these human activities or the activities of celestial orbs? Which literary device or figurative language ascribes human activities to inhuman objects?
Stop lying about the answers. I got a 8/17 but went through to get the actual answers.
14. Answer yourself.
100% for Connexus Students.
I just took the unit test here are the answers for 7th grade connections academy students. I didn't know who to trust so I took a chance. I got 100% with these answers.
1. D | personification
2. C | she thinks the night belongs to her and her alone
3. A | because she thought the sun had got no business to be there
4. D | the sun was shining. this made the waves of the sea bright.
5. C | spoil
6. D | lyric poem
7. C | it expresses thoughts and feelings about a single image or idea.
8. B | lines 8,10, and 12
9. B | hearing
10. A | line 2
11. D | lines 16-17
12. | (any is correct)
13. A | it is short and musical
14. | essay
15. C | monitor
16. C | interrogative
17. D | I've watched so many movies that take place in London.
18 B | we are going to pick the peppers.
It is really surprising that everyone here had the wrong answers. I got a 10/17 on mine, a 59%, for listening to Alyssa. Don't. I went through and corrected everything. For anyone who wants a real answer to the Sounds and Ideas unit test, here they are.
14. Look up from another website, don't copy and paste though.
These answers are actually right. Best of luck to you people.
These answers are for the U2L19 Sounds and Ideas Unit Test. !!ONLY WORKS IN NCCA!!
1. D - personification
2. A - She believes the night belongs to her, not the sun.
3. C - Because she thought the sun Had got no business to be there.
4. A - The moon was moping. She thought the sun should not shine during nighttime. The moon thinks the sun is rude to be there after the day is over.
5. A - sulkily
7. A - The day returns, but nevermore Returns the traveler to the shore,
8. Write this yourself.
9. B - lines 8, 10, and 12
10. B - the second, fourth, and sixth
11. B - three
12. C - sight
13. C - line 9
14. A - lines 5-6
Question 15 can have any answer.
15. C - The blacksmith is very reliable.
16. B - patient
I got 100% on this test. Thank me later, and enjoy!
guys, I just took the test and none of your guyses answers are right. they aren't that stupid in LA because they change all of the questions for each kid. some may be right some may be wrong. just rely on yourself because teachers do give diff questions on tests for different kids. they do this in math and LA. Good luck guys don't listen to anyone, learn the material and do your best :)
Ok you guys may not belive me I only got a 17 out of 18 but here are all my answers..
14. I don't want you guys to copy and paste but it is just basically defining Onomatopoeia Alliteration And Repetition which is easy..
I swear on my dad that these are all correct don't listen to everyone else there ALL WRONG
Everyone of you are wrong!!
14.Cant give information due to copyrigt.
100 percent correct I promise trust me everyone else is lieing.
Sounds and Ideas Unit test Connections
1.C- shining with all his might
2.B- she thinks the night is her territory
3.A- because she thought the sun
4.D- the sun was shining. This made the
6.B- lyric poem
7.A- It expresses thought
8.C- lines 14,16 and 18
9.A- line 9
10.A- line 2
12.B-The church bell
13.B- concrete poem
14.ESSAY- define and explain
17.A- My mother, who
18.B- I can't find the sweater
ELA Grade 7 B Unit 2 Lesson 19: Sounds and Ideas Unit Test Answers:
1. A - shining with all his might
2. C. - she thinks the night belongs to her and her alone
3. C. - because she thought the sun had no business being there
4. A. - the moon was moping. she thought the sun should not shine during nighttime. the moon thinks the sun is rude to be there after the day is over
5. A. - sulkily
6. D. - lyric poem
7. A. - it expresses thoughts and feelings about a single image or idea
8. A. - lines 1 and 3; lines 2, 4, and 6
9. B. - hearing
10. C. - line 14
11. D. - lines 16-17
12. (this question is being reviewed, therefore every answer is correct) I put B. - the church bell is an example of the blacksmiths work
13. A. - nature
14. (written response) define alliteration, repetition, and onomatopoeia, then explain how this helps with the poems mood and meaning
15. D. - striking
16. C. - imperative (. or !)
17. B. - Let's take a trip to the beach when we save enough money
18. B. - we are going to pick the peppers
Before you call me a liar and all that please see if your test says: Lesson 19: Sounds and Ideas Unit Test 10572Y0 ELA Grade 7 B Unit 2: Sounds and Ideas
If it doesn't say ^^ this DO NOT USE MY ANSWERS!!!! Unless it's says ^^ that above your test these are not your answers. If it does say ^^ that above your test you may use my answers. Just keep in mind the test might change.
Reproduction of sounds,Repeating the first consonant in a successive word
Yes, these are indeed correct, sure you don' have to trust me but I am correct for Connection Students for Language Arts 7 B unit 2 Sounds and Ideas Unit Test
please only use them to check your answers. thanks//
Don't listen to the other people!! I just took the test and I didn't do that great but its better than what I would have gotten if I copied the other answers! Also I'm pretty dumb ._. Anyways here are the REAL ANSWERS! I promise! I don't want anyone to fail.
10 . C**
12. A, B, C, or D (the are all correct)
The ones with the ** are the ones I got wrong, but they are the correct answers. (if your confused with that I mean that they are the ones I got wrong but I looked back at the correct answers) Your welcome for the CORRECT answers! :D
All the above anwsers are wrong. I took the test and got 8/17, here are the correct anwsers, that it shows from after what you got right and wrong.
12-all are correct
14-Do on your own.
Here you go. dont bother thanking me.
@anonomous is wrong! I promise my answers WERE INDEED correct. Like I said before in my other response, I don't want anyone to fail! I swear if you use my answers you will for sure get a 100%. Unless you don't do a good job on the written one .-.
Trust me and my answers, I promise they are 100% correct! :D MUA
14. Answer yourself
I'm really upset because everything everyone else posted is wrong. You don't have to take my word but I promise these are the answers for Lesson 19: Sounds and Ideas Unit Test Language Arts 7 B Unit 2: Sounds and Ideas for Connexus. I swear!
DO NOT LISTEN TO 13 reasons why she killed herself. SHE IS A LIAR. SO @13 reasons why she killed herself. GO KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE THIS YOU SAY TO NOT LISTEN TO NOBODY ELSE AND YOU JUST GO AND SAY THE WRONG ANSWERS YOURSELF, LOW LIFE SACK OF S.H.I.T!!!
13 Reasons why is a liar u guys my answers are correct 13 reasons why gives you a 5/17 i know this because i took his answers heres the answers
Okay, so, I believe the answers are different for everyone so I'm going to type the answer, not just the letter it is.
2. She thinks the night is her territory, not the sun's
3. Because she thought the sun had got no business to be there
4. The moon was moping. She thought the sun should not shine during nighttime. The moon thinks the sun is rude to be there after the day is over
6. lyric poem
7. it expresses thoughts and feelings about a single image or idea
8. lines 14, 16, and 18
10. line 14
11. lines 16-17
12. The blacksmith works very late (or the other choices, they're all right. That's the one I chose though.)
13. It is short and musical
14. (Do it yourself)
16. exclamatory (!)
17. I've watched so many movies that take place in London
18. I can't find the sweater
There, I hope you do get a 100%
(WARNING) Make sure to check your answers and see if you have them, because the test does change! 100% correct answers! :D Your Welcome!
1. D: Personification
2. B: She thinks the night is her territory, not the sun's
3. A: Because she thought the sun had got no business to be there
4. B: The sun was shining and making the waves of the sea bright. This was very strange, because it was night
5. A: Sulkily
6. D: Lyric Poem
7. A: It expresses thoughts and feelings about a single image or idea
8. A: Lines 1 and 3; lines 2, 4, and 6
9. A: Line 9
10. A: Line 3
11. A: Lines 5-6
12. B: The blacksmith works long hours
13. A: It is short and musical
14. Essay (It's very easy. I will probably put an example at the bottom)
15. B: Patient (or Monitor if its a different question, but please check first)
16. C: Interrogative (?)
17. B: Let's take a trip to the beach when we save enough money
18. D: I have been feeling lonely
I know questions 7-11 has the answer A's, but I promise you those are the correct answers. These are all the correct answers actually, so feel free to check your answers to see if you got them correct or if you just need some help. The example to question 14 will be below.
Alliteration is like the tongue twister Peter Piper Picked A Peck of Pickled Peppers. It uses a letter repeatedly. (DO NOT COPY)
Repetition is a word or a full sentence used many times. Example: Center, Center, Center, and on and on. (DO NOT COPY)
Onomatopoeia is a sound like Snap! Boom! Crack! in the form of a word spelled out. (DO NOT COPY)
@France the test answers do change, but I made sure I gave them 100% correct answers. I did make sure to say in the beginning that the test does change and to check your answers if you have them before you submit it.
I just did this test Az connections language arts lesson 19 and these are the answers 1-a-shining with all his might 2-c 3-a4-a5-b6-d7-c8-c9-b10-a11-a12-any answer 13-a 14- self 15-c 16-c17-d18-b good luck everyone
guys you are all correct its just some test have like a few diff questions they did that so you couldnt cheat like i was working with my brother and some of the questions on his is dif then mine. so yall can take a risk and put the answers above but like i said not everyone test is the same so dont blame no one if you get a ad grade cuz i just warned you
GMO this post is so dumb and long here are the right ones if you what the right one I do not lies so, please If you do not believe me then do someone's answers and get back to me because all are wrong.
14.Can not help you sorry
Please do not say I am wrong because I am not if you say I am they what is wrong with you so move and don't lie about is, please.
from “The Walrus and the Carpenter” by Lewis Carroll 1 The sun was shining on the sea, Shining with all his might: He did his very best to make The billows smooth and bright— 5 And this was odd, because it was The middle of
The walrus and the Carpender The sun was shining on the sea Shining with all his might He did his very best to make The Billows smooth and bright And this was odd because it was the middle of the night The moon was shining sulkily
1. In the poems in this collection, who faces life with the most hopefulness and self-confidence? the speaker in “Life Doesn’t Frighten Me”********THIS ONE the speaker in “A Dream Within a Dream” the Oysters in “The
1 "The sun was shining on the sea, Shining with all his might: He did his very best to make The billows smooth and bright — 5 And this was odd, because it was The middle of the night. The moon was shining sulkily, Because she
"The sun was shining on the sea, Shining with all his might: He did his very best to make The billows smooth and bright — And this was odd because it was The middle of the night. The moon was shining sulkily, Because she thought
The sun was shining on the sea, Shining with all his might: He did his very best to make The billows smooth and bright – And this was odd, because it was The middle of the night. The moon was shining sulkily, Because she thought
2. Betty, an employee of Shining Sun Daycare Center, read an article in Healthy Child Magazine saying that the average 3-year-old child is 37 in. tall. Betty works with 3-year-olds at Shining Sun, so later that week, she measured
Do my answers to these questions make sense? These questions regard the poem "Jabberwocky." 1. One critic said that "Jabberwocky," despite its odd language, tells a story like many legends of knights and dragons. Do you agree? Why