theses are the 8 steps...
1. Be alert to indications and symptoms of problems.
2. Tentatively define the problem.
3. Collect facts and redefine the problem if necessary.
4. Identify possible alternatives.
5. Gather and organize facts concerning identified alternatives.
6. Evaluate possible alternatives.
7. Choose and implement the best alternative.
8. Follow up
Which of the 8 step of decision-making model could be elimated if a decision had to be made quickly.Is the model more appropriate for individual or groupdecision-making? Explain.
The most time-consuming step is # 5, making it probably the most practical step to eliminate for a quick decision.
I believe the model is more appropriate for group decision-making.
What do you think?posted by Ms. Sue
yeah, that is trueposted by dawn