1. I can turn off the lights when I leave my room.
2 I can turn off the lights when I don't use the room.
3.I can turn off the lights when I don't stay in the room.
4. I can turn off the lights of my classroom when we leave for the music room.
5. I can turn off the lights of my room when I go to school.
6. I can turn off the lights when I go to bed.
7. I can turn off the computer when I don't use it.
8. I can turn off the computer when I am not using it.
9. I can turn off the lights when I do other things.
10. I can turn off the lights when I study in my room.
I have made sentences. Would you check them? Correct errors, please.
1. We can save environment when we don't make junk any more. 2. If you run every day, you will get health. 3. We can save the electricity when we turn off the computer. ==================== Q1: Are they all grammatical? Q2: Do we
What can you do to save electricity? 1. I can unplug my computer when I go to bed. 2. I can turn off the lights when I leave my room. 3. I can unplug all the things such as the computer, the printer, the speaker, etc. 4. I can
Tony is driving across the outback in the middle of the night. He finds that he is running out of gas and might not make it to the next town. He tells Julie, his passenger, that he’s going to turn off the headlights in order to
Ken has five 200W security lights on outside of home. How much energy do the security lights use in 8 hrs? If the cost of electricity is 8 cents per kWh,what is the cost of operating the security lights ? Please help I'm not sure
No house lights on this side of the street is on. At every house across the street, at least one light is on. A) Residents on this side of the street are trying to save energy. B) Residents across the street have not turned off
A: What do you think of a solar house. 1. I think the solar house makes money for us. 2. I think we can save energy thanks to the solar house. 3. I think we don't need to spend money on electricity. 4. I think we don't need to pay
1. However hot it is, he never turns on air conditioner to save electricity. 2. However hot it is, he never turns on the air conditioner to save electricity. 3. However hot it is, he never turns on an air conditioner to save
To protect the environment, what do you have to do? 1. I'd better use less water. 2. I'd better take the stairs instead of the elevator. 3. I'd better ride my bike to school. 4. I'd better use less electricity. 5. I'd better not