Which of the following is NOT one of the eight most common elements in Earth’s continental crust?
The most abundant element in Earth’s continental crust (by weight) is _____.
3. The central region of an atom is called the _____.
4. If the atomic number of an element is 6 and its mass number is 14, how many neutrons are contained in the nucleus?
5. Isotopes of the same element differ in the number of _____.
6. When two or more elements bond together in definite proportions, they form a(n) _____.
7. What type of chemical bond forms between positive and negative ions?
8. What is the smallest particle of a covalent compound that shows the properties of that compound?
If you will repost and mark your answers with *** I shall be happy to check them. #1 is carbon.posted by DrBob222
posted by 파크 명동 호
U got all the answers right
posted by Jerry
I got an 8/8 100% for the answers above thank you.posted by Alu