What will Sonya's family do this weekend?
1. They will plant potatoes.
2. Her family will plant potatoes.
(Are both grammatical? Which answer is common?)
1. On weekends what do Sonya and her family do?
2. On weekends what do Sonya and her family members do?
3. On weekends what do Sonya's family do?
4. On weekends what does Sonya's family do?
-They get out of the city and spend time in nature.
(Which questions are grammatical?)
#3 is incorrect. The rest are fine.
Most commonly used are both #1 sentences and #4.posted by Writeacher