Posts by help
Total # Posts: 1,481
Which quote below could have been spoken by an industrial leader during the Gilded Age? A-"We mean to uphold the dignity of labor." B-"Do you know the only thing that gives me pleasure? It's to see my dividends coming in!" C-"There is no such thing...
oh okay thanks
Thank you so would it be a cuz it seems like that is better than c i think
the primary purpose to al gore's an inconvenient truth is a. to inform the readers that there is environmental hazard in burning fossil fuels b. to entertain readers with stories from his college days and his professor's quotations c. to persuade the readers that by ...
1. To eat more healthful and decrease your calorie intake, MyPlate recommends that you eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner with no snacks in between meals. eliminate starchy vegetables like potatoes, corn, and lima beans that are high in carbohydrates. drink fruit juice for extra...
Grade 6 Maths
Find a formula which gives the number of matches, S, required to construct n diagram. Diagram 1 has 8 matches Diagram 2 has 15 matches Diagram 3 has 22 matches
Does anyone have the answers...I really need them T_T
oh ok thanks for the help
because your always on
and also, ms.sue are you a teacher?
so farming methods?
Hm, I think its B
I think Its either B or c
1.The push-pull theory is used by scientists to explain: A.how people fight B.mountains C.immigration D.Farming methods
how do demographers figure out population growth? This will be all A.by comparing birth rates and death rates B.by asking people how many children they have
Thank you. By the way, there is question is assuming there is no friction, so this helps a lot. Thank you so much.
I think all I need to do is do B Height = A Height x A Speed over B Speed But that seems too simple.
A 650 kg roller coaster car has two points of reference given to an observer. Point A, at a height of 120 m, the cart is moving at 3.40 m/s. Later on in the ride, at point B, the cart is moving at 28.2 m/s. Determine the height at point B. None of the formulas on my formula ...
11. This question asks about your work in your reading role. You may use your novel to help you answer the question. Think about the work you completed in your reading role. Determine the ideas that would be most worthy to share in a literary discussion about Johnny Tremain. ...
answer is 57.45 the above equation is wrong
A soccer ball was kicked off a cliff that was h = 8.4 m above the ground. The ball was kicked at a speed of 25 m s-1 and an angle of 20 to the horizon. What is magnitude of the horizontal displacement of the ball? Use g = 9.8 m s-2.
1. Blood type in humans is controlled by ____ alleles with an additional Rh factor that determines _________ . one; color two; positive or negative charge three; shape of blood cells four; phenotype 2. If two people are heterozygous for cystic fibrosis, what are the chances ...
5 is an integer
they're not integer!!!!
i still don't understand itt i need helpp
I don't get it Could you give me a reference. PLs
17. How are the viewpoints of Turkey's urban and rural population likely to differ regarding the role of women in the society? Explain.
nevermind. I got the answer.
I got the work net value with kinetic energy formula, 300kJ, and 30% of the carnet efficiency, so I got Q_h which is 1000kJ. When to try to get the mass of gasoline burned using the info, heat of combustion of gasoline 47kHJ/g, which I got 21.28g, but it is wrong. Can anyone ...
A car's internal combustion engine can be modeled as a heat engine operating between a combustion temperature of 1500?C and an air temperature of 20?C with 30% of the Carnot efficiency. The heat of combustion of gasoline is 47 kJ/g. Q) What mass of gasoline is burned to ...
Write a chemical equation for 48g of gasoeous hydrogen and 320g of gaseous oxygen yield
Determine wheter the graphs of the given equations are parallel, perpendicular, or neither y=4x-2 -x+4y=0 neither
Determine wheter the graphs of the given equations are parallel, perpendicular, or neither y=-2x+3 2x+y=7 Parallel
Determine wheter the graphs of the given equations are parallel, perpendicular, or neither y=x+11 y=-x+2 Neither
below are the functions of Y=|x| and y=|x| -9 how are the functions related
Social studies please help
DOES ANYONE HAVE ALL OF THE ANSWERS? IF SO LET ME KNOW! PLEASE
A player has 37 hits in 192 times at bat. Write the player's batting average as a decimal. Round to the nearest thousandth. A. 0.192 B. 0.193 C. 0.197**** My answer D. 0.293 Is it correct
math ( plane)
find the equation of the plane passes through the middle point of the join of the points (2,-3,1) and (4,5,-3) and is perpendicular to the line joning the points?
Thanks Reiny!! I understand now ! haha
I need help understanding this and possibly how to do it... For the equation Ax + By = C (where A, B, C are real numbers) what is the slope (in terms of the traditional y = mx+ b) and state any restrictions.
You row a boat perpendicular to the shore of a river that flows at 2.5 m/s. The velocity of your boat is 4.5 m/s relative to the water. (a) What is the velocity of your boat relative to the shore? (b) What is the component of your velocity parallel to the shore? (c) What is ...
A positive multiple of 11 is good if it does not contain any even digits in its decimal representation. (a) Find the number of good integers less than 1000. (b) Determine the largest such good integer. (c) Fix b ? 2 an even integer. Find the number of positive integers less ...
CHECK MY ANSWERS PLEASE 1.)b 2.)a 3.)d 4.)d 5.)c
1. What is the correct way to respond to the following question? ¿Haces mucho ejercicio? (1 point) Sí, haces mucho ejercicio. Sí, hago mucho ejercicio. Sí, hacemos mucho ejercicio. Sí, hacen mucho ejercicio. 2. How would you say...
thank you sooo much i luv u
what are the difference and similarities between math and science
1) Which group made up the majority of white Southerners? Planters capitalists middle class small farmers 2. Which is the most likely cause of the spike in cotton production in Mississippi in the mid¬ 1800s shown on the chart? the growth in demand for cotton in the North ...
In covering a distance of 30km.'A' takes 2 hours more than 'B'. If 'A' doubles his speed,he would take 1 hour less than 'B' . find their rates of walking.
maths need help word problem
A number is made up of two digits whose sum is 9. If this number is now divided into the number made up of the same digits but in reverse order the result is six-fifths. Find the number? Step plz
The management of a company is negotiating with a union over salary increases for the company's employees for the next 5 years. One plan under consideration gives each worker a bonus of 1200 dollars per year. The company currently employs 1055 workers and pays them an ...
Given that 3^9 + 3^12 + 3^15 + 3^n is a perfect cube number. Calculate the value of n.
i got 100% anyways so thanks anyways
a d c c d a b
1. Which digestive organ is the last organ food passes through before reaching your stomach? (1 point) pharynx epiglottis esophagus mouth 2. Starches and sugars belong to which class of nutrients? (1 point) carbohydrates fats proteins enzymes 3. A method for assessing your ...
im going with b
And anthothr promblem i have is privacy dont tell people where i live that "teacher" can be a stranger my own safty.
opps sorry for caps
EXUSE ME UM ITS NOT YOU JOB TO TRACK ME DOWN MAN I DID NOT EVEN MEAN TO INSULT YOU I JUST DONT GET WHAT IM DOING I THOUGHT YOU WHERE SUPPOSE TO ALEAST EXPLAIN IT TO US AND THATS ALL I WANTED YOU TO DO INSTEAD YOU SAY I INSULTED YOU I JUST NEED HELP OK AND WHAT DOES GRIEVOUSLY ...
ANYONE HELP PLZ I DONT GET IT
then what is it
in what way did the russian tsars fail to follow the example of western european rulers
WHAT IS IT?
i looked at the link and i didn't find anything
what did the zipper help invent? Give 2 or 3
HELP WITH SCIENCE FAST
1. Most likely, ____ were formed when lava from the moon's interior flooded bowllike regions on the moon's surface. (1 point) maria* highlands craters basins 2. &...
4. How are Hindu beliefs related to the caste system in India? A Hindus reject the caste system, offering the hope of nirvana to all. B The caste system is the foundation of Hinduism. C Hinduism urges people to move out of their castes.*** D To Hindus, all existence is ranked...
P=.0096<..01 is this correct
ill pass the test anyways but can you at least something. help
No i need this done soon because i dont hvae a the time seriously.
CMon can u actually help me plz.
1. Write an essay in which you analyze the importance of plot events and characters actions to the development of a storys theme. Review and&...
thank you Miss Sue! 12. A 13. C
12. Read this excerpt from the U.S. Constitution. To declare War, grant Letter of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water; To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years; -...
What motivated most Africans Americans soldiers to fight in the Revolutionary War with the Patriots?
How did the French respond when the colonies defeated the British at Saratoga in the Revolutionary War?
What was the mistake British General Charles Cornwallis made that ultimately caused his defeat?
Math Check Answers
ohh sorry the first was
Math Check Answers
1.) D 2.) B 3.) B None of you answers were correct.
I need help, I'm stuck...what is the correct answe
What exactly is your question?
Find center of mass of the lamina that occupies the region D and has the given density function ρ. D is the triangular region with vertices (0, 0), (2, 1), (0, 3); ρ(x, y) = 5(x + y) mass=30 Find center of mass
Thank You Ms. Sue
9. What effect did the capture of Fort Ticonderoga have on the fighting in Boston between the American colonials and the British?
Reread lines 679 - 706. What do the stage directions and dialogue reveal about Mr. Frank
how do you solve arcsin(3/5) without a calculator?
Gooogness to fit L1. L2. L3 18. .20. 19.2 12. .10. 9.6 14. .15. 14.4 16. .15. 14.4 21. .20. 19.2 15. .20. 19.2 Tie ti 84 X2=1.95. P=X2cdf(195,E99,5)= .8567 is right But I keep get for p.8560 I'm not understanding where I'm going wrong Thank u
Social studies connexus
in what way did soviet rule fail to live up to communist theory
file:///C:/Users/abuab/Downloads/1MA0_1H_que_20160526%20(1).pdf question 19 what is it called? and how do you work it out
Find the volume of the given solid. Enclosed by the paraboloid z = 6x2 + 2y2 and the planes x = 0, y = 4, y = x, z = 0
What were the answers?
1. Which two square roots are used to estimate square root 8? A. 2 and 3 B. 3 and 4 C. 4 and 9 D. 9 and 16 2. Which two square roots are used to estimate square root 42? A. 25 and 36 B. 36 and 49 C. 49 and 64 D. 25 and 64 My answers: 1. B 2. B. Am I right?
P=8.12E-4<=.01 Why is 8.12 less than .01
i think its b
which is the best paraphrase of these lines from "January"? Fat Snowy Footsteps Track the floor, A)Thick, snowy footprints show where animals walked B)Thick, snowy outlines of feet mark the floor ****** C)Large snow boots lie on the floor of the house D)A fat, snowy ...
Calc I (@Reiny)
Im sorry i would help but im not even there in math yet im in 6 grade what grade are you in
i think that to
Please check all of my answers and tell me if they are right. 1. What is the simplified form of the following expression? 7m^2 + 6.5n 4n + 2.5m^2 n (1 point) A. 9.5m^2 + 1.5n*** B. 4.5m^2 + 1.5n C. 1.5m^2 4.2n D. 9...
.Solve the following equation: m 8 = -14 a.m = -6 b.m = 7 c.m = 26 d.m = -4
DOES ANYONE HAVE IT!?!?!?!